The Corroboree

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dworx

Meeka

Well, I think we are all capable of making decisions that aren’t fully understood by our peers when faced with affliction (whether its real or perceived).

Anyway, someone should find something else to bitch about and move this stupid thread from the main page.

Peace

it is just a post-incident discussion now, meeka has severed herself from sab and thelab.

thats fucking sad. i really appreciated meekas presence. my dandelion!!

if anyone is still in contact with her, is there any chance i could get her email, msn, facie contact details with her permission?

i would much appreciate it.

take it easy on each other eh? the person you are riling up, stirring up, lumping shit on is actually yourself, and it is you who will ultimately bare the consequences (well in my experience anyhoo)

thats fucking sad. i really appreciated meekas presence. my dandelion!!

if anyone is still in contact with her, is there any chance i could get her email, msn, facie contact details with her permission?

i would much appreciate it.

take it easy on each other eh? the person you are riling up, stirring up, lumping shit on is actually yourself, and it is you who will ultimately bare the consequences (well in my experience anyhoo)

I am sure she is till here incog she will read your post and make contact with you if she wants to, I think she is just running anon you know what i mean.............................................................................. "Incognito"

yep she has, thanks :) now lets just drop this wank of a thread eh?

Then stop putting comments here, why post if you dont want a reply, Fuck incog I thought you were more sensible!

ugh for the record i contacted incog, i am reasonably sure she isn't lurking.

oh lol I get negged lol people if you really believe I am in the wrong here - ur wrong- I was falsesly accused along with another forum member of doing things that never happened, by a [her words] paranoid, Attention Whore, along with the false accusations were a lot of nasty names and then she instead of being sensible bailed out into anonymity avoiding her responsibility. I dont want an apology and I let TI know that and as he played middle man [a bit to one side more than the other] and thats all cool, but she really does owe the other member an apology. Now really that could be anyone of you, it matters not who, she just decided to fry people for no reason at all and without explanation, so neg away.

yep she has, thanks :) now lets just drop this wank of a thread eh?

edit- if u have nothin nice to say.......

..bah, ur freaks.

I wish you didn't edit incog :) Umm that was meekas conclusion and I would have to say i agree with part if not all of it :)

..bah, ur freaks.

Twice but what was your original post??

good idea guys, nice thread to keep bumping

sounds like it has all been said now and any further bumping will not achieve anything. so i am closing it.