The Corroboree

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dworx

Meeka

I don't understand why anyone would accuse someone and then not listen to reason, with unjust cause, and then expect the people they abuse to accept it and keep it to themselves. Coming from someone who isagainst bullying, this action is hypocritical. Why would you think the person would not make it public, they should suffer the lies on their own and not defend themselves. You cant just accuse someone falsely and then run away from the defense. The people at this forum can beleive what ever they like but you will always know you have done wrong here. I would really love to post your PM just so others know what you are or what you can be - at least in this moment, but I forgive you. I know integrity is not a big thing in this time but it is still a big thing to me. You need to take ownership of what you have done and admit you have erred. Ultimately your problem is not with me it is with yourself and you need to forgive your self.

Do whatever you want ok, and I did delete the pm I sent you before it was read, if you still read it via email then im sorry but whatever, it was obvious by me deleting it that I changed my mind about sending it.

P.S Dont threaten me with posting my PM on forum, and by the way, do whatever you want, if you enjoy public humiliation then I guess that says more about you, than me and my mistaken theory from you playing God in the stupid IRC chat room.

Stupid internet shit, plays on the paranoia at the best of times, but you gotta start a thread for everyone to see, in order to humiliate me further.

Takes a big fucking man to threaten a paranoid woman by the way, Dworx.

p.s I thought if you deleted a PM before it was read, then it becomes *unreadable* oh, wait another error on my behalf, are you happy now?

this is nobody else's business. don't post here asking what's going on, or anything of the like.

Meeka, You are over reacting, I tried to PM you but you have me on ignore or something, and what with your message, How could I get you to talk about this False accusation? I saw that you deleted also but the pm stays in my PM inbox so I figured you did not want a reply which was pretty much what you said in the PM! Just not so nicely.? So without this thread how could I deal with your beleif? but, to give you the option. This was not meant to humiliate but to open a line of communication.

Oh and I think you owe an apology or two for the false accusation :)

Neg away, How else would you deal with a false accusation, if you cant make contact via PM which I did try :) The language and name calling aimed at myself and another SAB member was unjustified and now I am villified Pfft .

Why is dworx being negged????.... He had no other way to rectify the situation. And you guys don't really know the story so... please don't jump to conclusions. :)

And you guys don't really know the story so... please don't jump to conclusions. :)

No we don't know the story, that's the point. This is not a discussion that should be had in public.

Most of us here love a good punch-on, so stop being a cock-tease and either tell us the whole story or discuss this in private. :rolleyes:

Takes a big fucking man to threaten a paranoid woman by the way, Dworx.

Did you just play the poor defenceless woman card? :o

No we don't know the story, that's the point. This is not a discussion that should be had in public.

When someone enters your space, and abuses you, and makes absurd accusations and then is like 'talk to the hand'.... How does one get the message across, to let this person know that they are not seeing things clearly. dworx is not the bad guy here, meeka used the 'block sender' function in PM, and dworx wanted to tell her his side of the story, to set things straight, but was forced to get her attention by making a thread called meeka.

Its nothing juicy really, just a missunderstanding......see what you guys are missing out on in #thelab.:lol: .

I thought #thelab was not meant to be SAB? Clearly this thread is not appropriate for SAB

6698a8.jpg

Naaaw, lets all hug it out

^ yeah i know sapito, #thelab is not SAB, and AE is not SAB either?, and yet it has threads bought up about the site/server being down etc..

SAB is the local hang out hey.

:)

Pretty lame that you wont converse meeka and disolve this problem.

DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERP

derp.jpg

DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERP

derp.jpg

What is that the standard for SA distracted, How intelligent???

Is posting a thread in someone's name on a public forum the standard in the SE? Is that an intelligent contribution to this forum? My post was but a reflection on this thread that obviously was too intelligent for you to grasp.

As it was stated in the earlier part of the post it was to get that persons attention and get them talking - and as someone else stated no-one elses business, so there was no need to post such a stupid thing here just go make a trhead in my name and post it there. As it stands Meeka still does not have the intestinal fortitude to face what she has done, but thats ok with you peanuts. Your thoughts on a thread aimed not at you are obviously not my concern, but you didn't have the fore thought to think about that?

Your post shows no intelligence unlike many of your other posts.

Cmon now, theres already one fued in this thread. I dont think a moronic, yet slightly amusing photo deserves a second.

Not in bitches and gripes :rolleyes:

ballzac you stirrer :P

let this thread die please. dworx is a decent guy. love love love. get rid of the negatizes if you like but don't keep this going, next poster gets a fart bomb in the mail.

Well as you obviously do not wish to resolve this, this might be the last I have to say regarding what you have done, and I am placing it here because you deleted it from your profile and I doubt you read it :)

I don't understand why anyone would accuse someone and then not listen to reason, with unjust cause, and then expect the people they abuse to accept it and keep it to themselves. Coming from someone who isagainst bullying, this action is hypocritical. Why would you think the person would not make it public, they should suffer the lies on their own and not defend themselves. You cant just accuse someone falsely and then run away from the defense. The people at this forum can beleive what ever they like but you will always know you have done wrong here. I would really love to post your PM just so others know what you are or what you can be - at least in this moment, but I forgive you. I know integrity is not a big thing in this time but it is still a big thing to me. You need to take ownership of what you have done and admit you have erred. Ultimately your problem is not with me it is with yourself and you need to forgive your self.

no idea what this is about and don't want to know either, but i can't see what dworx did wrong. Meeka asked for this thread by accusing and then blocking replies, thus leaving dworx no other choice. And since it was a forum PM, this forum is actually the right venue. Mind you, I almost clicked a neg as well cos the honest intention did not become apparent until a few posts down.

The again dworx, if someone makes an offensive accusation and then behaves like this maybe the best you can do is put her on ignore yourself. Her comment in this thread indicates she isn't actually sorry for whatever she accused you of as otherwise she would have tried to at least be contrite about the situation. All she posted was more accusations and a sympathy card. Isn't that all the response you need? I think it is pretty indicative.