The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
chirimoya

help with a survey

hey ya all

i was wondering if you guys could give us a hand. my nephew was given a homework about doing a survey to at least 150 australians and he doesnt even know one of them here in peru. topics were given randomly and he has to research about asparragus consumption in australia. he made this survey, it takes less than a minute to complete, its very easy and sorry if there are any english mistakes :s hes only a kid, and questions may not have much answers as options but even if you dont find urs just mark any :)

would really appreciate your help if you can give urself a minute of your time.

here is the link..

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/TM5ZB7D

muchas gracias mis amigos!

I haven't clicked the link because, I have to say, the whole thing comes across as just a little sus.

Why would a kid in school in Peru be asked to survey 150 Australians? Are you in Peru or Melbourne? Your introductory post said you were in Melb but this one says Peru.

I'm not adverse to helping out... but what on earth sort of project surveys people on the other side of the world about their asparagus consumption? :blink:

Indeed, it seems you've also expressed interest in the Melbourne meet in the past.

Have you recently moved to Peru?

I have met chirimora at one of the plant meets and she's a good egg :) , so yeah , I'll have a look at Her nephews servey . Love asparagus :). .

Easy survey ,took like 15 seconds. It did ask about yearly earnings , but didn't ask name , address or bank account details :P

Sounds like chirimoya is in Au, and her nephew is in Peru. Anyway, did the survey, took all of 15 seconds. I can't see how it was in any way malicious. Just look at the questions and you'll see what I mean lol.

Did asparagus originate in Peru or something?

I know chirimoya, she is legit, dont freak out guys :)

thanks for helping out!

yes i was in melbourne recently, but life forces brought me back home only a couple of months ago, even tho i REALLY miss your lovely country, im glad to be here!

asparragus didn't originated here, but peru has become one of the biggest producers and exporters. a lot of esparrago eaten overseas was grown here.

i dont have a clue why teachers would give a kid homework like this one, but hey, everything is possible!

gracias again for completing the survey!

peace and light to you all!

• Like 2

Yeah she's legit. Y'all too sketchy.. :P Your most welcome chirimoya! Peace and love in your direction as well. :wink:

I haven't clicked the link because, I have to say, the whole thing comes across as just a little sus.

Why would a kid in school in Peru be asked to survey 150 Australians? Are you in Peru or Melbourne? Your introductory post said you were in Melb but this one says Peru.

I'm not adverse to helping out... but what on earth sort of project surveys people on the other side of the world about their asparagus consumption? :blink:

It's just a survey about asparagus :unsure:

It's just a survey about asparagus :unsure:

True, but you couldn't know that without clicking on the link.

Nothing tin foil hat about asking for more info before clicking on a link from a member with only ten posts that is explained as being a link to survey about asparagus (an unusual concept).

No offence meant, Chrimoya. Just seemed weird. :blush:

Survey completed.

Edited by Rabaelthazar

lol asparagus...i have noticed a lot of it sold here in melb is marked "product of peru" which i think is a bit stupid considering tonnes of it is grown in my old area of south gippsland just round the corner...happy to do the survey though ha