The Corroboree
Psylo

The Random Thread.

16 hours ago, ☽Ţ ҉ĥϋηϠ₡яღ☯ॐ€ðяئॐ♡Pϟiℓℴϟℴ said:

Do you have to dispose/cremate them after, or does nature do the trick?

Emphasis on feral, not someone's pet

:wink:Nature gets its own back round here mate.

Tiger quolls, and I have a remnant population of Tasmanian Devils in the scrub that clean them all up pretty quick. It's part of their ecological role.

1280px-Spotted_Tail_Quoll_2011.jpg

1280px-Sarcophilus_harrisii_taranna.jpg

• Like 1

@ThunderIdeal:) sorry man and thanks for the patience.

@waterboy 2.0at least you don't have to gather em and burn em off like foot n mouth livestock then.

Edited by ☽Ţ ҉ĥϋηϠ₡яღ☯ॐ€ðяئॐ♡Pϟiℓℴϟℴ
  • Like 2

On 05/11/2017 at 8:19 AM, Sallubrious said:

I woke this morning to the sound of a fight, which is a fairly common occurrence around here on a Sunday morning. I went outside to see the aboriginal guy across the road laying the boot into his wife's head while she was on the ground. Then he dragged her around the front yard by the hair, stopping every 10 metres or so to smack her around the head with a closed fist.

I wanted to go over and step in but my Mrs held me back, getting involved in a domestic around here is seen as a dog act. Anyway my Mrs rang the cops and they carted him off.

I'm expecting ramifications.............

Edit : As expected, she won't press charges because she loves him. The cops charged him and put an AVO on him but they think he'll walk because there isn't enough evidence to convict him. If that's her attitude then she deserves whatever she gets. Who am I to stand in the way of true love.

Blokes like that are lower than dog shit to me, If he has the balls to call me out for calling the police which I seriously doubt he will, I'll be looking forward to a having a man to man "talk"

Ha Sallubrious, please don't take offence, none intended. I tried to move past this post but DV a big deal at work at the moment. The cops can't charge the fella or put him on a AVO, unless wifey pressed charges and asked for an AVO. I reckon, it would be a good guess, wifey dosn't want that public knowledge. Mate did ya really have to mention the guys race. If ya think only aboriginal mob beat their wives, ya not paying attention, some races just hide it better.

Edit: actually, not in the mood!

Replaced with random cactus photo instead!

IMG_2621.JPG

IMG_2621.thumb.JPG.1181a7912cc88d38183c7c0c26ba7093.JPG

IMG_2621.thumb.JPG.1181a7912cc88d38183c7c0c26ba7093.JPG

Edited by Micromegas
  • Like 1

"He took one hit of DMT and next day he was performing blood rituals in his basement. How did it come to this?"

• Like 1

"I heard of this one guy after taking mushrooms was riding in a car and he stuck his feet out the door on the road, and it literally scraped off his entire feet to the bone. He didn't even know he was just laughing the whole time now he has no feet."

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Crop said:

Ha Sallubrious, please don't take offence, none intended. I tried to move past this post but DV a big deal at work at the moment. The cops can't charge the fella or put him on a AVO, unless wifey pressed charges and asked for an AVO. I reckon, it would be a good guess, wifey dosn't want that public knowledge. Mate did ya really have to mention the guys race. If ya think only aboriginal mob beat their wives, ya not paying attention, some races just hide it better.

I'm not offended @Crop, it's a good point and I deliberated over the decision to write his race in that post

I put it in there for context mostly, the fact the he is aboriginal was relevant because of the ramifications that I knew would come from reporting him to the cops. Now almost every Coori in the district sees me as a dog for doing so and wants payback. I've put a target on my head and my kids are getting a hard time at school.

It wasn't meant to be derogatory in any way just a descriptive term. I don't see why I should have to filter my language through PC and basically lie through omission so I don't offend anyone if I'm not slandering his race with lies or false information.

At least ten other people (mostly white) stood back and watched the assault happen and they would have happily stood there and watched until he killed her. If mentioning their race makes me racist then I can wear that but I know I'm only who gave enough of a fuck to do anything to protect her basic human rights.

If someone does something like that they are embarrassment to their race, if he was Chinese, African, Russian, American or belonging to any other demographic I would have included that in my description too if I thought it was relevant to what happened and would happen as a consequence.

Edited by Sallubrious
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, Sallubrious said:

I'm not offended

Thanks for that mate. I live in the middle of no where and have probably done so for tooo long. I can't begin to understand the place you describe. To me it seems horrible, even ridiculous. Yet this is where you choose to live, so there must be more to it. I suppose in this way you are similar to the woman in your story. You both stay in a situation outsiders don't get. As for filtering ya language, personaly, I wouldn't think much of ya if you did. I also think there is a big difference between PC and respect, but that's just me. It was good to see your thought proccess.

• Like 1

"Hey Mturbo

"Yeah, what my good fellow?"

The manus problem is getting worse"

well book me on a flight to Jerusalem so i can been seen to suck some Zionist cock and appease the hordes here in Oz, then on to a Vietnam jaunt with some famous aussie chef that's a vietcong Vietnamese who's an austalianized citizen"

"You mean a naturalized citizen"

"what ever cunt just do it"

"Howz that gunna help?"

........everybody's too busy watching TRex visit panda bear.......shit! Panda bear spoke for 3 freakin hours!.....gunna have to lift my game from holding my arm withe my spectacles firmly grasped in my hand then.."

"Don't worry Mturbo, we organised an afterparty for you and Loosey at the embassy"

Man, I am being absolutely dicked around by people (men) tonight. Can someone, somewhere, send me some good vibes please! I try my damned hardest to be good to people but sometimes I really feel like it doesn’t make an ounce of difference :(

I f*ckin regret giving away 5 catha plants and a bunch of pere a few years ago via this forum:(

You live you learn

Even regret giving away a bunch of rooted cuzco stumps with pups recently-ish

• Like 1

My vibes are way better now, thanks guys (and maybe some other things) :lol:

Gimli - But you are a “Senior Psychonaut”! It doesn’t get much cooler than that as a forum status!

I always liked the track "enemy within".  She has a nice voice.

Edited by ThunderIdeal
  • Like 1

Those who are bent on increasing their power in the world seem sometimes to conceive a special hatred and terror of those who renounce it.

• Like 1

It's looking more & more like the weinstein debacle was just a device to prime the public to impeach trump.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Sallubrious said:

It's looking more & more like the weinstein debacle was just a device to prime the public to impeach trump.

And Don Burke is a potty mouth.

• Like 1

I hope all our Victorian members are prepared for the deluge, they say it's gonna be a fucken doosy.

• Like 1

Pissing down today

1 hour ago, Sallubrious said:

I hope all our Victorian members are prepared for the deluge, they say it's gonna be a fucken doosy.

I'm in the south eastern suburbs and so far not toooo bad. They say there's been several injuries due to people falling off ladders cleaning roof cutters out though.

I cleaned my gutters this arvo. I find gutter sludge a nice rich addition to  my pot plants hey. 

I'm still a bit worried we'll get too much rain, my driveway is poorly designed/laid and water almost laps at the front door when rain is torrential  .  

I won't  need to water the vegie garden for a few days at least, lol. 

The radio here in WA reported that vic will get up to 300mm of rain in the high country and up to 200 in other places?!

That is insane! Good luck vic members :P