The Corroboree
Psylo

The Random Thread.

Bogfrog you're a wonder!

Off to bed now, think I might visit some family tomorrow if they're available, otherwise off to the museum it will be! Or the aquarium. Maybe both :)

I'm NOT puddle jumping. I hate the rain and the cold. It's both out there.

Yuck

• Like 1

Bogfrog you're a wonder!

Off to bed now, think I might visit some family tomorrow if they're available, otherwise off to the museum it will be! Or the aquarium. Maybe both :)

I'm NOT puddle jumping. I hate the rain and the cold. It's both out there.

Yuck

Human Doll Cloning is So Hot right now in Japan wtf wow

Here is a 3D printed doll, cloned from a real human’s head, that you can never unsee.

932x523x3DDollClone.jpg.pagespeed.ic.dWG

She has a few friends that may or may not haunt you in your dreams later on…

1024x682x3dDollClones.jpg.pagespeed.ic.P

The cloning service is popular among some Japanese women looking to preserve that special moment in life such as their wedding day, cloning hair & makeup and even the dress they wore.

930x523x3Ddollclone1.jpg.pagespeed.ic.is

http://www.messynessychic.com/2013/05/17/human-doll-cloning-is-so-hot-right-now-in-japan/

• Like 1

Rats soon to become illegal...

DMT Found in the Pineal Gland of Live Rats
Post on 05/23/2013 by CRF

We’re excited to announce the acceptance for publication of a paper documenting the presence of DMT in the pineal glands of live rodents. The paper will appear in the journal Biomedical Chromatography and describes experiments that took place in Dr. Jimo Borjigin’s laboratory at the University of Michigan, where samples were collected. These samples were analyzed in Dr. Steven Barker’s laboratory at Louisiana State University, using methods that funding from the Cottonwood Research Foundation helped develop.

The pineal gland has been an object of great interest regarding consciousness for thousands of years, and a pineal source of DMT would help support a role for this enigmatic gland in unusual states of consciousness. Research at the University of Wisconsin has recently demonstrated the presence of the DMT-synthesizing enzyme as well as activity of the gene responsible for the enzyme in pineal (and retina). Our new data now establish that the enzyme actively produces DMT in the pineal.

The next step is to determine the presence of DMT in cerebrospinal fluid (CSF), the fluid that bathes the brain and pineal. CSF is a possible route for pineal-synthesized DMT to effect changes in brain function. Successfully establishing DMT’s presence in this gland adds another link in the chain between the pineal and consciousness and opens new avenues for research.

We thank those who have already donated to our advancement of the research in this field. We hope the recent developments will encourage you to donate to Cottonwood again, or for the first time, in order to continue this fascinating and intriguing line of research. When donating, please make sure you select “Pineal Project” as the specific project.

http://www.cottonwoodresearch.org/dmt-pineal-2013/

• Like 1

Ewwwwww scary shit. I hate dolls, but these are right onto the next level of fucked up.

I think I would make a good looking doll. My hair is fabulous at the moment lol

I am at da folks sharing the caring and it's sunny today. Lovely thanks Bogfrog!

• Like 1

This dog must be so confused.

post-8023-0-94326500-1370230761_thumb.jp

image.jpg

image.jpg

CommieClenser.jpg

This dog must be so confused.

More like worried ! .... what happened to uncle Ralph might happen to him, Lol.

Amz: If you have never had a ticket before its worth writing a letter for consideration. Because you were over 10km above the limit it may not work, but worth a try.

simhananda... Your a legend! . I took your advice, and i got off with a warning... Yay !!! I cant believe it.

Thanks sim, i will shout you a beer at the next meet.

:)

• Like 6

excellent!! Its always worth a try even if they don't go for it.

Looking forward to the beer :)

• Like 1

endorfinder - your tattoo is the RHCP logo. :)

• Like 1

Masters have free shipping on their webstore today only. May be good for those that can't easily make it to such a store or your local nursery doesn't carry what you need.

http://www.masters.com.au

Ah man! What a fucken morning!!

First my dipshit boyfriend looses his liscence and spends the nite in the cells on his 3rd drink driving charge, and he tried to get away and fucking drove the wrong way down the one-way. Fucking idiot.

THEN I take my darling cat to the vet (who means the fucking world to me) and the vet tells me she very well may have cat AIDS :( Will find out the result of the test soon :(

Arrrgh!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Ah shit , poor cat...., oh yeah, poor boyfriend too. Silly bugger huh.

Positive vibes bogerz way ... Your cat will fine :)

YAY Bog hasnt got aids but BOO my boyfriend is still a complete ninkinpoop!

Thanks Amz, so thankful my buddy is ok :)

• Like 3

Sorry for all the swearing :o

Damn bog, that sucks.

Funny that though.. I actually put someone in the cells lastnight. Heard some odd noises and noticed my bike was gone a few minutes later. Got in my car and found some muppets trying to get away with it a few hundred meters down the road. Put the guy who was on my bike in an arm lock and got a passerby to call the cops. He really wasn't a happy camper, kept trying to get loose, saying we should settle this with a fight; the fucker kept stomping my bare feet as hard as he could on the frozen icy footpath, and would kick at anyone that tried to get close... Was kinda funny, he was pretty well dressed while I looked like something straight outta south Auckland; cheap-ass track pants, thermal top, and bare feet, sporting a fucking ridiculous fuzzy afro as well. Passersby thought I was the criminal, that I was beating him up haha. Even the cops gave me second take at first.

Aah good times.

• Like 6

Poor Bogfrog

It never rains but it pours eh?

At least your cats okay :)

• Like 1

I went to a model train exhibition yesterday. That hobby is either for children or retired older men. But something about the detail of the models and landscape is strangely hypnotic.

• Like 1

This guy cracks me up

LOL wtf? Last night I dreamt I was at a kindergarten reading a book to some children which was written by Incognito :P it was all about his favourite foods and which foods go together well :S

The moral of the story went like this: "now remember kids, bacon goes with EVERYTHING!"

Edited by bogfrog
  • Like 3