The Corroboree
Psylo

The Random Thread.

fucking rampage thats it holy shit i thought was worlds of fun

• Like 1

Magical disappearing alkaloids.

Where did they go?

• Like 1

bumbodia arsetralia crackoslovakia beijring buttan backuador colonbia holivia arsegentina united ringdom arsrael assbeckistan buttowa assfahan shitterly buttswana

• Like 1

theres no poop in heaven

let that sink in

so i hear weinsteins company was set up for 1billion and is now worth only 1 million. pretty interesting how a certain group of people will tolerate basically anything but as soon as you start losing them money, whoo-boy watch out

• Like 3

Its an interesting saga, hollywood is quite disgusting and people like weinstein funnel laundered money into the democrats.  Its rife with pedophilia and its curious, as you say, what causes a hollywood figure to be suddenly thrown to the wolves.  I'd been wondering what actually catalysed it.  So you're saying he had become a failure im recent years?

http://ibankcoin.com/zeropointnow/2017/10/14/flashback-barbara-walters-shames-pedo-victim-corey-feldman-on-national-tv-for-damaging-an-entire-industry/

Edited by ThunderIdeal
  • Like 1

Weinstein Co., which was behind award-winning movies like "The King's Speech" and "The Artist," originally got off the ground in 2005 with the help of Goldman, which raised $1 billion in debt and equity financing for the launch.

Later Goldman would help restructure Weinstein Co.'s debt, striking a deal to acquire Weinstein's 200-film library in 2010. The bank later sold its stake in the library to AMC Networks for an undisclosed amount. But Goldman continues to hold a stake valued at less than $1 million in Weinstein Co., a private company, the FT reported, citing a company spokesman.

so maybe i misinterpreted it and goldman-sachs holds not much because it sold most of it's holdings, but still the movie industry is going through a major nadir right now so the idea weinstain is losing money is not so far fetched

Edited by DiscoStu
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, ThunderIdeal said:

Its rife with pedophilia and its curious, as you say, what causes a hollywood figure to be suddenly thrown to the wolves.  I'd been wondering what actually catalysed it. 

so i dont know why people who say this dont just come out and name names? an accusation of pedophilia if not true is grounds for a defamation suit but still accusation from the likes of corey feldman would make a lot more impact if he was more specific other than just "this is happening"

Hotel Womb

Volcano pierce the air, ashes block out the sun.
Down in the lair, well I met her there
With a price for everyone.
I paid eighty dollars for this wedding ring,
I couldn't take it off if I tried.
And the cactus sure tastes strangely sweet
As it goes down inside
I dream I'm safe in my hotel womb.
Soft and soul made, it's a wonderful room.
I wish I'm back in my hotel womb.
Slip through the crack, to that wonderful room.
Sudden voltage in the night, with a rainforest girl.
As we float downstream to the Amazon River
Where the black waters swirl.
I say, why are you people wearing those masks?
I say, can we be reconciled?
She says the mother of the storm has to roam the sky
Searching for her child. 
Morning comes at last, and she's lying by my side.
She's got the face of the widow who keeps following me
And the body of my bride.
I say, why are those buildings swaying like trees?
I say, can we stop for a while?
She says, can't you hear the city that's hidden in there?
It's just another mile.
  • Like 1

On 15/10/2017 at 1:19 AM, DiscoStu said:

so i dont know why people who say this dont just come out and name names? an accusation of pedophilia if not true is grounds for a defamation suit but still accusation from the likes of corey feldman would make a lot more impact if he was more specific other than just "this is happening"

http://www.nnettle.com/news/2945-corey-feldman-named-hollywood-elite-pedophiles-in-1993-police-covered-it-up-

remember the michael jackson episode in 93?

""

Feldman has been kept silent due to the statute of limitations laws in the United States, meaning should he name names, his abusers wouldn't face criminal charges, yet, he would most likely face legal repercussions for exposing the identities of powerful child rapists.

Now, it has emerged that the Stand by Me star DID give the names of key players in an elite Hollywood pedophilia network to police, who not only refused to act but also covered up the information.

The former child actor told police in 1993, during the Michael Jackson investigations into sexual abuse, that the pop star didn't abuse him, and instead, gave the names of respected movie moguls who had raped him and his friends as children.

""

Edited by ☽Ţ ҉ĥϋηϠ₡яღ☯ॐ€ðяئॐ♡Pϟiℓℴϟℴ
  • Like 1

Found blood and cat hair on one of my PC columns and also one cuzco column

Mongrel cats. Caught 8 cats this year and sent to the pound. Only 1 returned. It seems people don't care about their pets. Pisses me off no end from an environment standpoint. Shoot enough of the damn things on farms and stations. Doing my bit for the environment. 

Now ill wait for the flood of abuse from inept people who don't understand the scale of damage cats cause as a driver of extinction.

• Like 1

No arguments here, I hate cats. A few of my neighbours collect the fucking things and let them roam free, ironically with hordes of cats everywhere we still have mouse and rat problem.

I'm a dog owner and do the right thing, have my dog registered and keep it in a fenced yard but the cats around here are free range and they shit, piss and spew cat food all over my front yard and veranda. A different set of rules seem to apply to owners around here, the council just doesn't give a fuck.

All that said one of the nieghbours cats is missing almost all of its fur along the top of its back and I was told a vet said someone must have set in on fire. I'm all for culling if it's done the right way and humanely but setting any animal on fire is just not on.

• Like 1

When you finally get around to depositing all your gold and silver coins from around the house and it comes to just over $1900...

Wow.. new hunting bow maybe? Or adult stuff like bills?

• Like 2

I dispatch feral cats, all too many..... And I have no hesitation to end them.

Go the bow:wink:Hunt down other drivers of extinction as well:lol:

Edited by waterboy 2.0

I woke this morning to the sound of a fight, which is a fairly common occurrence around here on a Sunday morning. I went outside to see the aboriginal guy across the road laying the boot into his wife's head while she was on the ground. Then he dragged her around the front yard by the hair, stopping every 10 metres or so to smack her around the head with a closed fist.

I wanted to go over and step in but my Mrs held me back, getting involved in a domestic around here is seen as a dog act. Anyway my Mrs rang the cops and they carted him off.

I'm expecting ramifications.............

Edit : As expected, she won't press charges because she loves him. The cops charged him and put an AVO on him but they think he'll walk because there isn't enough evidence to convict him. If that's her attitude then she deserves whatever she gets. Who am I to stand in the way of true love.

Blokes like that are lower than dog shit to me, If he has the balls to call me out for calling the police which I seriously doubt he will, I'll be looking forward to a having a man to man "talk"

Edited by Sallubrious

I don't need proof it's common sense.

On 03/11/2017 at 11:42 AM, waterboy 2.0 said:

I dispatch feral cats, all too many..... And I have no hesitation to end them.

Go the bow:wink:Hunt down other drivers of extinction as well:lol:

wow I used to be such a snowflake over this amongst other things gotta be grateful to those who didn't rub it in tho ... but I feel the same about slugs, flowerbugs n caterpillars gnawing into trichos I guess ..

glad my local pests aren't the size of feral kittehz ..

Do you have to dispose/cremate them after, or does nature do the trick?