The Corroboree
Psylo

The Random Thread.

Heisenberg was pulled over by a police officer for speeding. The officer asked "Do you know how fast you were going?", Heisenberg said "No, but I know exactly where I am"

• Like 2

we should all hate each other because our mascot didn't win a popularity contest. that sounds great

False flag terror?  I dont follow these theories much but this compelling.

• Like 1

1911 – Ronald Reagan, American actor and politician, 40th President of the United States (d. 2004)
1912 – Eva Braun, German wife of Adolf Hitler (d. 1945)
1945 – Bob Marley, Jamaican singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 1981)
1962 – Axl Rose, American singer-songwriter and producer
1966 – Rick Astley, English singer-songwriter

people born today

Aquarius represent!

Except rick astley.  

Edited by ThunderIdeal
  • Like 3

fucken roses, I hate em. cant wait to rip that shit out and build a nice low (low growing plants) desert cacti style front yard

• Like 1

Sorry to say it but if you drive a Porsche 4x4 you're a douche.  As if you're taking that shiny thing you payed hundreds of thousands for four wheel driving, ever...

So why do you have it then?  

Thats right, because you're a massive douche.

• Like 2

So in order to share a story there has to be ears. In order to listen there has to be an audience. To speak you need words, and with words come semblance.

Edited by manu

My beautiful leaching horse shit has fresh grass sprouting out of it, ffs. I wonder what this means for potential contams of future trays... :angry:

So why do you have it then?  

Thats right, because you're a massive douche.

Well originally i was feeling like a douche for driving the soft top now im loosing my hair.

So i decided to upgrade to the 4x4 to hide my doucheey bald head. 

I guess from my perspective, its better people notice the shine on my car than my shiny bald skull.

:P its not easy being a douche sometimes. 

• Like 5

hehe, well theres one way to transcend your douchery & thats to take her on some brutal 4x4 trails in the mountains!  maybe get a snorkel for it & do some epic river crossings..  Otherwise i guess you'll just have to live with the shame haha..  

i've only ever seen one on a dirt road (let alone a 4x4 trail) once in my life & the guy was doing about 25km/h with 10 cars banked up behind him.  I can only imagine he was freaking out about the possibility of a pebble scratching the paint or a roo splattering blood or dinging the thing..

Change, just promise to post a photo here if she ever ends up sprayed with mud or whatnot..  then i'll promise to never call you a douche again ;)

• Like 4

ive got 3 hatchets, do you think I can find one when I need it? nope.

lighters are so cool, every once in a while I sit back and think just how amazing it is that I have fire at the click of my thumb

Have you ever looked back at your old posts and thought you really sounded like a gigantic douchbag? No? Just me? Hah I sounded really pretentious at times lol. 

• Like 6

Not just you ^

Each day we are a different person to yesterday.

• Like 4

@fancypants. yes. regularly.

all that is required is spirit and nothing

the sound system of silent sound, don't forget.

Heh glad I'm not the only one then...  I'm definitely not the same person I was a few years ago. Wouldn't expect to be and hope not, so much has happened! I need to reconnect with my plantie-plants, it's weird not having a decent garden.

Random, puppy update! She's sweet, she's VERY intelligent, pretty obedient, a chow-hound which makes training with treats easy as piss, she's extremely quiet, rarely barks just does the funny whinge-whine-groan, she's entertaining, she's pretty good around the cats for an excitable pup, she's been pretty good with potty, loves carrides with mummy, very friendly and submissive (not neurotic), great with other dogs including the big guard dog next door, very devoted, very funny... total character. 

freya.JPG

freya.thumb.JPG.e49befc3f2f0a925d0d7966a2254dfe9.JPG

freya.thumb.JPG.e49befc3f2f0a925d0d7966a2254dfe9.JPG

• Like 2