The Corroboree
Psylo

The Random Thread.

rodman

4am melb time.

Not being able to sleep isn't so bad. The recent full moon released all my bad mojo and today i went full circle.

So i went outside and rang alice up for a chat. She told me to relax and breathe and go lie down in your sacred garden. I watched the sun rise, heard the distant roar of bogan leaf blowers, the clanging of bbq's being scrubbed, the screams of kids running amok as the old man hedge trimmed the lawn in readiness of australia day yet to roar.

I could feel the grass growing between my toes and the birds began to sing their morning greetings.

Bees hummed above my head as they busily went about rubbing themselves senseless amongst the open cactus flowers.

A butterfly landed on my head and it twas then i realised i was released.Five hours had passed and i was whole again.

I was home once more and the black had eroded away and the shiny colours had once again returned.

• Like 12

It's good to see you back on song Bro

Edited by Sallubrious

Thanks for sharing eth. It made me smile :-)

Going for back surgery tomorrow

fancypants. whats sort of car? do share unless its a prius... then just make something up.

th_image.jpeg

This baby mwahahaha. Little known fact about me: I'm a speed freak and LOVE driving! This car does 0-100 in 5.2 sec, and I'm getting her tuned tomorrow lol.

• Like 1

So we have a bit more in common than initially thought.

I have an vzss and a very neat and loud (gets bikies excited) wrx that eats the fucking shit out of the v8. Lol

muhahahaha!

Edited by wert
  • Like 1

I looked at a ssv redline wagon, they look hawt and go like the clappers, but I just love the golf and the size suits me perfectly so when a blazing hot golf wagon came I had to get it. There's only 200 of them in Aus, but I just love the thing. Same width as my previous golf (small to make it easy to swing the door out to get the wheelchair out), just longer for carting a shittonne of plants from Wandjina back to Sydney. BTW Wandjina Gardens driveway tickled her guts a few times lol. But the back roads between Byron/Nimbin are AMAZING for fun in this car! The Sube STI didn't come in hatchback and sedan won't fit the 'chair. Also the interior's not as good as the golf for everyday driving.

I wish I could drive manual. Learnt in motorbikes as a kid, then had my L's in manuals. Alas have to use hand controls in autos now although I have enough strength in my feet to use the pedals the majority of the time. One thing that shits me with the VW DSG gearbox is that in Drive it races up gears too quickly, but when in Sport it holds the gears almost til redline. Lucky there's a transmission tune to rectify this. I'm waiting til it's available to do to my car.

• Like 1

Awesome!!!

Does it have a paddle shifters or a sequential gearbox you can hammer on the stick?

Haven't really looked into them but I've spent a shitload of time looking at em' well, the hatchback anyway. First wagon I've seen. Our rex is a wagon too. Just for lugging shit around. Its really amazing how much you can fit in these cars with the rear seats down.

Awesome!!!

And its not a fucking prius. Thank fuck for that.

Edited by wert

Just finished the tune and had a blast with the mechanic to make sure I like it :D :D :D :DDDDD Me liiiiiike. 286kw now with extra torque. Mother of Mary this thing blats and farts like Thor after a bad taco. Not sure what 0-100 is now but it'd eat some HSVs I bet! All from a 2.0L engine! Pretty economical when not throttling too - insert jokes about VW diesel gate lol...

Got the paddle shifters, but I'm wary using them since I have to be ready in a split second to use the hand control in an emergency. I know there are manual gearbox conversion controls but unless I have to I don't want to do that. It'd be easy enough to get used to, not worried about that, I just don't think it would feel like a natural manual. All good though I love baby.

My old golf GTIs were also incredible luggers, like one year 3 passengers, wheelchair, 2 guitars, 4 suitcases, various sundry crap, all fit into the hatchs. The new wagon has about 1600L with back seats folded down.

Edit: rofl on the Prius. To each their own, but I"d probably rather sell my house and buy a Tesla than a Prius. Not very green of me but I do my bit in other ways.

Edited by FancyPants
  • Like 3

fentanyl and MMA

post-9477-0-51591600-1454064686_thumb.jp

post-9477-0-51591600-1454064686_thumb.jpg

post-9477-0-51591600-1454064686_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

Aww are you in hospital? Gimme that fent

Aww are you in hospital? Gimme that fent

Can someone help me? I'm trying to remember the name of a theory. The theory is something along the lines of every decision we make as a human/race is to distract us from the fact we are going to die. lol

cheers

Can someone help me? I'm trying to remember the name of a theory. The theory is something along the lines of every decision we make as a human/race is to distract us from the fact we are going to die. lol

cheers

Terror management theory???

those that mind don't matter

those that matter don't mind

fear and loathing never gets old.

few people understand the psychology of dealing with the highway traffic cop, your normal speeder will immediately panic and pull over to the side, this is wrong, it arouses contempt in the cop heart. Make the bastard chase you! He will follow.

• Like 2

hope everyones having a fab feb ... :)

• Like 3

Mulder's going to get his shroom on :D

Because that is a signal that the information can do something if it is released,

and that's why I have always said that censorship while it is something to be condemned, it is also on optimistic signal that is always an opportunity because censorship reveals the fear of reform by knowledge, that is if knowledge can be drawn out then some action will take place which will result in some kind of reform.

~possibly Julian assange~

• Like 1

send 'em a bag of dicks....

http://dicksbymail.com/

This site was created to put a smile on peoples faces. It's not meant to be a threat or a way to bully. If you are sending this with the intent to ruin someones day, then maybe its you who needs to eat a bag of dicks.

teeloj4.jpg

LOL...and I reckon their candle that smells like apple pie until the 40% mark that (lololololol :lol: )

then apparently smells like dirty fart would also be useful

Edited by waterboy 2.0
  • Like 3