The Corroboree
Psylo

The Random Thread.

If that's oral sex then whats this one? :o

• Like 1

the most important thing about Sunday's.........

is not church :rolleyes:

nor is it family :angry:

some might say it's catching up with your friends :slap:

others postulate about their planting guide and whether the moon's cycle is right :puke:

gen Y's gesticulate that they deserve 'more me time' .....wankers...(where's the symbol for gen Y wankers) ?????

Timothy hypothesized Sunday's were for *.*

:blink:

but really

Sunday's are Funday's

where your hair hangs out

your wangle dangle's in the sun

you become one with the universe

and play Rammstein REAL LOUD

Sunday is

MetalFunday

so turn the dial to 11

take your daks off

pack the bowl with your fave herbage

and fill your mind lung with

METAL

:devil:

thankyou Kraftwerk

your welcome Tool

• Like 1

So today started learning guitar chords... my fingers couldn't stretch. ;_;

With about 20-30 minutes perseverance (and probably I managed to find a better grip), I got a few!

BUT my guitar is rather out of tune, and it's actually very hard to tune by ear. I used Matlab to generate the correct frequency sine waves of the open strings (E3 european is not the same as E3 USA - what a nightmare to find out the hard way), and then used a laptop to play them on repeat, and then I tried to tune out beat frequencies. The lowest C major chord (xCEGCE) when strummed does not sound major though, so I must've stuffed up somewhere. smile.gif

Will be getting an electronic guitar tuner soon though.

One year and one hour ago, I made this post.

It's amazing how far I've come, and yet how far I still have to go. Earlier today I was playing what I'd composed "blind" (deaf to be accurate) last night, and I'm quite impressed that what I wrote actually sounds good, even though when I wrote it I couldn't test it out. Still lots of work, and still lots of finger stretching to go. Hahaha. =D

• Like 1

Just after I stalked your profile, I was playing my favorites and these lyrics floated out to me in the garden:

'Ronald 6 Wilson 6 Reagan 6

Ronald 6 Wilson 6 Reagan 666'

One year and one hour ago, I made this post.

It's amazing how far I've come, and yet how far I still have to go. Earlier today I was playing what I'd composed "blind" (deaf to be accurate) last night, and I'm quite impressed that what I wrote actually sounds good, even though when I wrote it I couldn't test it out. Still lots of work, and still lots of finger stretching to go. Hahaha. =D

Post a video or the chords I would love to have a try at playing it

Monument to the 1920's control of prickly pear cactus infestation by the Cactoblastis moth

800px-Cactoblastis_monument%2C_Dalby%2C_Queensland%2C_Australia.jpg

• Like 3

Fuck me, just got smashed with a hail storm a few minutes ago.

Time for cocktails. Cheers Pat !

post-8419-0-44971700-1352429841_thumb.jp

post-8419-0-44971700-1352429841_thumb.jpg

post-8419-0-44971700-1352429841_thumb.jpg

• Like 4

Hey jwerta - I don't have a video cam set up (it's a real nightmare to use my digi-cam), but I will write out the parts soon in tab. :)

My favourite chord progression at the moment is called the 'Rhythm changes' - it's legit if you don't already play it.

• Like 1

my girlfriend stuck her finger up my arse during sex i feel so violated but so aroused at the same time

• Like 1

How onto it was Jim? Legend...

I have noticed lately that sometimes when I add a smiley by using two dots and a bracket, that I get this ... /> after it, Weird huh?!

:)

• Like 2

ACA on "scoolies in Bali" just warned about the dangers of going blind from dodgy barkeepers adding ethanol into your drinks without you knowing. :scratchhead::BANGHEAD2:

Wish I could find a bartender that did just than whenever I go out for a quiet drink or 2!

• Like 1

How the fuck do schoolkids get money to go to Bali? Pocket money's gone up from 50 cents a week then, I assume.

The locally produced arak* is nasty shit, without adding anything to it. Having fallen victim to the cheap grog earlier this year, and two of us suffering very badly for it, I would say that the ACA story is a beat up. What a surprise.

*it's not really arak as known in the middle east but a liquor made from whatever. Sugarcane, coconut, rice, but never with anise.

• Like 1

^^ Would that deserve a thread of it's own? ^^

• Like 4

Very interesting post #219, and worth more discussion. +1 to whitey's comment.

• Like 3

What is the best place to release a skink that my naughty cat caught?

It has lost its tail but hasn't got any puncture wounds so it should be ok but i dont know where to release it that it wont be picked off by the neighborhood cats.

^ Anywhere that has dense, low growing foliage :)

:)

• Like 1

Just somewhere outside with some sort of coverage, leaves, rocks and such to hide under. Just give the skink a 5 minute head start and don't let the cat see where you released it and it should be alright.