The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Tripitaka

Where to find Diploterys

This is proving to be a tricky customer to locate, any help or advice as to where to locate would be appreciated, Torsten do you have this in your nursery stock for Feb??

There are a handful of people who have this species, but none in australia. It really isn't being propagated efficiently yet and will probably take a while to become available. Definitely not by feb.

hi, rumors say it arrived hidden in a bra!

some while ago,southamerican people i think, i remeber. i heard this story of steve,of

medicine-garden.com.au

i want one to! bye wolf

DMT...5-MeO-DMT...and?? bufotenin wau must be

better than virids!

Illegal bra trading???didn't David kill Goliath with one of those, maybe there is a hidden message in there for plant traders dealing with goverment authorities. Thanking you both

First of off I would like to say hello and greetings to everyone as this is my first post here. I am the adminstrator of http://www.ayahuasca.com

I hope that I may be of some help to people here as I also hope to be helped by you.

Diplopterys cabrena (chaliponga): aka - banisteriopsis rusbanya, contains the following...

n,n,dimethyltryptamine(nnDMT)

5-methoxy-n,n,dimethyltryptamine(5MeOnnDMT)

5-hydroxy-n,n,dimethyltryptamine(bufotenine)

N-beta-methyltetrahydro-beta-carboline (maoi)

To my knowledge this is the only plant that comtains both tryptamines and beta carbolines. There have been a few, not many people offering cuttings in the last few years. Usually somewhere around $400 US. Also, the d. cabrena is as hard to cultivate as the tabernanthe iboga.

Seeds of this vine are almost impossible to find. My sources tell me that the plant culture is being studied and worked with very carefully here in the US. Sometime by next year there should be a few suppliers offering cuttings to the public.

I myself have been searching for 4 years for this plant and for the pilocarpus organensis. This plant contains a reported 1.06% 5meodmt and is stated to be its only active alkaloid. Anyone know anything about that?

Looking forward to alot more reading here.

-pkeffect-

[This message has been edited by pkeffect (edited 21 January 2002).]

Who will sponsor me ..... to go to Ecuador to hunt down loads of Diplopteries cuttings!

I am serious.... I would go, if I get enough $$ togeter.

I speak spanish decently , and have already been to Ecuador once to look for the Diploteries C.

I'll sponser you Brian, but can you swing by Tajikistan and pick up some Lagochilus inebriens on the way wink.gif

Tajikistan OK No Problem!

INTOXICATING MINT Lagochilus inebriens ..hmmmm intersting!

When do I go.....

And once I arrive in OZ, can someone provde me with work and food for a month or two?

Waterdragon, you mean working on farms... fruitpicking etc etc... sounds like fun..

But when I do get to Oz , fruitpicking is not what I really wan't to be doing

If I get crazy enough, I'll quit my job and swing by for a couple of months....

My problem is that I have a reasonably good job right now... got no finished education etc etc.

And I am planning on setting up my own little business here.

If I do not manage to get it all set up in a year or two..... the first thing I'll do is to drop by in Oz

Or if I win a lotery.... I'll come by sooner!

Diplopterys cabrerana leaves are cheaper than P. viridis leaves to buy from those US web sites?

Shouldn't that imply something similar about acquiring plants or seeds?

I was recently told that Diplopteris grows as vigorously as caapi and that there doesn't seem to be any reason for its unavailable status other than protectionism. There seem to be a few people workign to rectify this, with seeds and plants slowly entering the community of 'sharers'.

could anyone identify another plant with 5petals,yellow flowers,a vine with triple samsara fruit.the leaves are an elongated lance shape with the slightest tendency to heart shaped at the base.have seen malphigia glabra theflowers are the same but yellow 2 my untrained eye.

t s t

Torsten,

You are very right about this plant growing very fast. I've seen it years ago being grown by a few in Florida. A very nice plant indeed. I'm assuming it is available by now?

I'm looking very hard as well...

There's one place in the U.S.A. that's supposed to have it but they won't respond to me...

Inyan what was that vendor again?

Inyan, much of the diplo that has been sold the last few years has turned out to be caapi. I believe this includes a very reputable US vendor.

I am growing 2 such scam seed strains myself ;)

There are a few plants coming out of brazil now, but these are rooted cuttings as no seed is being produced by the plants there. I am sure some plants have also found their way from peru to the USA, but no one is sharing yet. Probably because it is tricky to root.

Ok... I'm just gonna go get it.

The person who goes to the jungle and brings back Diplopterys... puts it in a green house and propagates it... will make $1000s.... think about it.

I'm going to edit this post soon tho I think...

Edited by Teotz'

could anyone identify another plant with 5petals,yellow flowers,a vine with triple samsara fruit.the leaves are an elongated lance shape with the slightest tendency to heart shaped at the base.have seen malphigia glabra theflowers are the same but yellow 2 my untrained eye.

t s t

maybe-----> http://www.erowid.org/library/books_online...images/g106.jpg

?

That'd be really amazing if somebody had Tetrapteris methystica, thats another plant I MUST obtain!

it looks like tetrapteris methystica is growing in a very troubled area of the Amazonia...good luck for sourcing this one...maybe if someone has connections with the FARC ? :P

i wanted to always go there again and pick up an urmenatea artacamnensis,

but not being able to bring them back to oz, made it a stupid idea, but getting a chaliponga and a coca del suri into europe, no worries...

what else would be on that shopping list?

Edited by planthelper