The Corroboree
7baz

my deep thoughts for tonight

ok ok so im stoned and have had a few lol

sincerely thou..

if only there was a pressure point in the body where to would make the pineal gland release dmt naturally.

be great wouldnt it ? walk up to a police officer and give him a insight to what reality is . a wake up call....lol

well one could only wish , but whats to say we human beings as a species evolve to a point where we can release dmt naturally while we are conscious ?

and what about spiritually ? if we evolve to a point we could obe ( out of body experience ) at will ?

one would wonder is such a possibility is even possible in our lifetimes.....

• Like 1

Study Reiki, and you might get to the level to be able to help open another person's third eye chakra by just directing energy toward them (assuming their chakra is out of balance in the first place). I had my first level attunement to reiki two weeks ago and I FELT my crown chakra open like electric tingles around the top of my head. When my third eye chakra was being opened my hearing went faintly strange, EXACTLY in the same buzzing way after Dimitri, but a lot subtler. My hands got ridiculously hot when the master opened my hand channels. So I'm basically saying there's more to it than just believing in the process. I had few expectations and still noticed obvious manifestations.

Actually I'd highly recommend anyone with a good soul to read up more about reiki. The possibilities are endless; you can use it on plants, animals, friends, family, yourself, microwaved food etc.

Of course Reiki is just one way to experience the energies and capabilities ingrained in us all, meditation and Tai Chi are other ways. Crystals are another way to access certain vibrations; I sometimes stick a small ruby+zoisite gem on my forehead and I can feel power generating behind it. Once I take it off or it falls off, I'll feel where its been for over an hour afterward, like my third eye's all jacked up and ready to roll. I haven't had Lucy since before I was doing reiki and playing with the crystals so I can't WAIT to see how that goes :D

I have a thought for you baz, have you seen bruce almighty? (hilarious) basically bruce becomes god and at one stage he begins hearing every prayer anyone is saying at that moment. He cant deal with it and doesn't know what to do and wants it to go away. I feel the same way on too many mushies when my thoughts start to loop. Mushies are also used to speak with the spirit world. Imo, the spirit world would be exactly were god would kick it. Is this a taste of what its like to be a god?

some people think god rides in the sky but IMHO god is everything. i think tripping causes a FULLER experience so yes it is a peak at how reality is experienced by more attuned consciousness, at least it can be. anybody who has compared tripping experiences with others probably concluded that common experiences are a bit of an exception, hmmm but i guess if you shared a few perceptions with god each one would be painfully far-ranging.

bruce almighty is an excellent movie but of course god fits the definition that a church goer might give.

There's an advertisement that keeps popping up on my facebook page that claims that they can teach you to release your endogenous DMT through meditation. All you need to do is paypal across a million bucks to: [email protected] :scratchhead:

Fancy: interesting stuff about the reiki. My mother-in-law suggested I look into it a few years ago. You've piqued my interest. How does one find a reputable teacher?

I have a thought for you baz, have you seen bruce almighty? (hilarious) basically bruce becomes god and at one stage he begins hearing every prayer anyone is saying at that moment. He cant deal with it and doesn't know what to do and wants it to go away. I feel the same way on too many mushies when my thoughts start to loop. Mushies are also used to speak with the spirit world. Imo, the spirit world would be exactly were god would kick it. Is this a taste of what its like to be a god?

i had a hypnogogic episode like that back in high school. basically inundated with thousands of voices and then started having some kind of seizure or something. was fucked.

There's an advertisement that keeps popping up on my facebook page that claims that they can teach you to release your endogenous DMT through meditation. All you need to do is paypal across a million bucks to: [email protected] :scratchhead:

Fancy: interesting stuff about the reiki. My mother-in-law suggested I look into it a few years ago. You've piqued my interest. How does one find a reputable teacher?

A friend and I did it at the same time (which is unusual) and she can pick up vibes of people, so she picked a great one for us in Kiama who I'd highly recommend; very beautiful peaceful lady. PM me for more details if you like so I don't clog up Baz's post :) This lady picked up much about me just from the attunement processes, she even told me she felt strong Egyptian links (I had a spirit guide drawing done at MindBodySpirit festival two years ago and my guide was an egyptian priestess looking woman, and have always been fascinated with that particular ancient culture), there was a lot more than just that, and a lot more personal which she couldn't have known otherwise. I tried some reiki on my cat later that night and within 5mins of sitting on my lap wide awake, she was snoring away heavy as a log.

Much of what I've seen while tripping makes perfect sense from what I've been reading lately about energies and dimensions etc. There seems to be so much correlation about fundamental ancient beliefs (civilisations out of a Great Flood etc) that I find it hard to believe it's all pure coincidence. If all matter comes from God's (the original source, whatever you want to call it) consciousness manifesting, then all matter has it's own vibrational personality.

i don't claim to have real abilities that i can heal people with etc, but my energy body is what i meditate on and it's completely real to me, as real as my flesh. hmmm, for example, i feel icky if i'm too close to some people. it doesn't mean they're bad, it means our subtle bodies are interacting and i generally prefer they not. i'll try to close myself off but will often get a little death chill and the reason is that i'm too close to somebody. it could easily have a physiological cause but i don't believe so.

reiki seems cool, but the sentiment from the above paragraph is too strong in me, i prefer to choose who tampers with my energy and i'd never allow it from a healer unless i knew them very very well, and if they did it without my permission i'd be pissed. it's like, you don't go up to somebody with grubby hands and start touching them, that's exactly what chi can be like.

reiki comes from buddhism which comes from hinduism. i don't know where hinduism came from but IMHO the original is the best, what it doesn't tell us about the science of mysticism may not be worth knowing :wacko:

My thought - should you kill a despot like a dog in the street and then expect the west - who helped you do it and basicaly allowed it to happen - to understand?

My thought - should you kill a despot like a dog in the street and then expect the west - who helped you do it and basicaly allowed it to happen - to understand?

only if you're a non-conscous observer who thinks that gaddafi sprung up all on his lonesome.

On 20/10/2011 at 8:26 PM, FancyPants said:

Study Reiki, and you might get to the level to be able to help open another person's third eye chakra by just directing energy toward them (assuming their chakra is out of balance in the first place). I had my first level attunement to reiki two weeks ago and I FELT my crown chakra open like electric tingles around the top of my head. When my third eye chakra was being opened my hearing went faintly strange, EXACTLY in the same buzzing way after Dimitri, but a lot subtler. My hands got ridiculously hot when the master opened my hand channels. So I'm basically saying there's more to it than just believing in the process. I had few expectations and still noticed obvious manifestations.

Actually I'd highly recommend anyone with a good soul to read up more about reiki. The possibilities are endless; you can use it on plants, animals, friends, family, yourself, microwaved food etc.

Of course Reiki is just one way to experience the energies and capabilities ingrained in us all, meditation and Tai Chi are other ways. Crystals are another way to access certain vibrations; I sometimes stick a small ruby+zoisite gem on my forehead and I can feel power generating behind it. Once I take it off or it falls off, I'll feel where its been for over an hour afterward, like my third eye's all jacked up and ready to roll. I haven't had Lucy since before I was doing reiki and playing with the crystals so I can't WAIT to see how that goes :D

asdasdsda

Edited by Teljkon

this thread is interesting, my gf's auntie practises reiki, and she is having a workshop on sunday, and she invitied me to come for half price.

I couldn't decide whether or not I wanted to go, but then reading this thread made me decide to go.

my gf's mother tells me that her sister (gf's auntie), is at a very high level, but I dont really know enough about reiki to understand what she means.

its snake oil bro

Note please dont use any type of energey on others without getting permission its the same as walking up to some one and sticking your fingers in there mouth or your dick in there ass. Rude and border line rapist most of the time. For all the peace love crap that new agers talk the worst of it is tha they dont repsect energetic space.

Where in the blue fuck did that come from? Thank you for your wise words of wisdom which otherwise wouldn't have occurred to practitioners... rolleyes.gif

Edit: Sorry I see why you thought that. It hadn't occurred to me because good-intentioned energy flow only does good, and won't work if the other person doesn't wish to accept so it's a moot point.

Edited by FancyPants

By the Powers Of Greyskull!

(Captain Planet would be more appropriate, but CP's a pussy ;) )