The Corroboree
Rabaelthazar

Spring is erotic

Jeez, is it just me or do other people get incredibly horny at this time of year?

Every year without fail, once spring has really sprung and the flowers are in bloom I'm thinking about sex all the time.

Is it just our natural mating season?

Anyone else feeling the urge to spread their seed? What about the ladies here? What are your takes on it?

(I'd better clarify that I'm not trying to use the Corroboree as a hook up site - just curious)

• Like 3

The extra light decreases your melatonin levels and makes you more alert and sexually active.

The effect is much more obvious with animals like birds, since there pineal glands are exposed to more light than mammals.  

Peace

• Like 2

The effect is much more obvious with animals like birds, since there pineal glands are exposed to more light than mammals.  

Peace

That is the least sexiest thing ive heard this week.

Hahaha. Well I think nice weather is always a contributing factor, nice weather makes happy people and happy people are often horny people.

Damn, I thought the same thing... giant phallic cactus with a head.. spring must be erotic. :blush:

Yeah, isn't spring the overall mating season for most species. It's around this time of year blokes have more testosterone.

Yeah, Amz, it was when the cactus pic started a stirring in my loins that I had to bring the topic up.

I think that's gotta be it, Yawning Man. Spawn in spring, nine months later it's the start of winter so you pop out a kid and huddle in a cave under some leaves while your offspring is most fragile.

Jabez and Bogfrog, you both make good points.

And Psylo... high five.

Or a sensual reach around ;)

nail polish if your lonely!

• Like 1

I masterbated three times this afternoon.

to get seven positives against your post is quite remarkable. still, despite your obvious success, i must decline your warm handshake. i'm afraid that it will be suspiciously warm.

to get seven positives against your post is quite remarkable.

Creepy members, right ? :wacko:

It does inspire me to work on a webcam for next spring.

Brings a whole new meaning to the term "Live Streaming" :innocent_n:

if you fling your load like spiderman it even brings new meaning to the term web cam.