The Corroboree
chilli

Seeking cactii in Perth.

I moved back home from NZ last year, and had to leave all my beloved cactii behind. rev sent me some tiny little shriveled penis plants :) and a peruvianus cutting to Perth while I was still in NZ and I managed to get them thriving nicely in the time since we've been back here. I was hoping to use some of the monstrose for trading this year but the dogs of neighbors at my last house stole all my cacti and lied about it.. I managed to reclaim the smaller of the penis plants and am currently trying to propagate it again.

To cut it short, I miss my garden and I don't have anything to trade but am about to move into a bigger house again and I want to start a new garden.. anyone in Perth willing to trade cash for cuttings I am interested in any and all variety of trichs, preferably younger or rooted cuttings for growing. Also seeking fresh seed again preferably of a range of varieties.

All help appreciated, the garden at the new place is much more secure so shouldn't have any more problems with lowlife theiving neighbors!

*bump*

with 2000+ posts it can be seen you have been quite the contributor here over the past 6 years, and you must be one of the originals with a join date like that. PM me your details and ill see that a few seeds make it your way as a small way to say thanks on behalf of all us newbies who learn from the plethora of information posted by old members such as yourself.

• Like 5

Ha ha well in reality a lot of those posts have just been me learnIng stuff and the rest were made up having interminable arguments in the spirituality forum... :)

Thanks so much though and would still love to take you up on your gracious offer! Should mention though i have had some great help from some other members so if you don't have much let me know as I wouldnt want you to be short!

Pm'd!

Just want to say a big thanks to all you awesome people who are contributing to my new garden! I'm excited!

Can't use emoticons on this phone but big wuss!

This website will ship to WA (legaly)

They have a few trichs etc

http://www.cactusland.com.au/default.htm

Just got a Amorphophallus konjac and some lithops from there.