The Corroboree
Seldom

Ask the person below you

Rooted

Vvvvv does something exist if it doesn't have a name?

woops too slow

VVVwhat if the variations in air pressure made by a falling tree in a forest made the hairs in a monkeys inner ear bend & flex but he could not tell anyone that he heard it because he is a monkey.. did the tree fall?VVV

reducto style, a is the tree and b is the monkey's ears, if a caused b but the entity of which b is a part couldn't convey that a was b's cause, i don't think b's ineffability in itself would be a legitimate basis for saying a didn't happen, the whole scenario is kind of based on the assumption that it does.. but its only my opinion and i'm wrong everyday :wink:

VVVVVVV was Wittgenstein right that problems of philosophy are produced exclusively through improper applications of language, meaning its a misuse of words to speak of things like ^ which assume a relation between words and an event to which they can never empirically corrospond, or is the correspondence theory of truth for bean counters and Wittgenstein was just a misguided assassin of philosophy? vvvvvvvvvv

Edited by bulls on parade

has just fallen West for two days into a sea of perpetualy green flavoured cabbage eating camel coloured cacti.

vv why is my left hand called left and my right, right?vv

Because your right hand is never wrong, and the word "left" originates from the ancient Greek word, leftis, which means "always wrong".

VVVV If we are one with the universe, how do we come to terms with the immense and unbearable suffering it contains? VVVV

Edited by Sir Jeans

# 29 It was a simple spelling error. It was coined after a very enjoyable two handed masturbation session whilst intoxicated. It was meant to read FELT RIGHT not LEFT RIGHT.

#30 A guy at the bar said alcohol works well for him. Maybe he's right?

VVVVV Psychedelic or entheogen? VVVVV

Edited by muskrat

its a psychedelienthephemeralovengefullnessurrealifeedingreatime-otomy

wwww So owyagaarn? wwww

Edited by bulls on parade

Reasonably good considering the circumstances, thanks for asking

What is your favourite mineral and why?

Turquoise - I love the color and general appearance, as well its cultural significance to American Indians, whose flutes I am fond of and enjoy playing.

VVVV What is your LEAST favorite mineral and why? VVVV

Pyrite, because it is quite rude to its owner.

If it's alright for people to wear glasses even though they don't need them, can I bust around in a wheelchair?

Wheelchairs are used for a far more debilitating and (probably) stigmatized impairment than glasses. This may mean that people would be more likely to feel offended by you doing so.

VVVV But would it be reasonable for wheelchair-bound persons to be offended by this? VVVV

i think it would be unreasonable , the average joe blow likes to mind his own business.

VVV what is time ? VVV

VVVV What's a Kardashian? VVVVVVV

A joke.

VVVV Why can I not export my videos from Adobe Premiere Pro at DVD MPEG-2 and have them able to play with sound in regular players such as Quicktime but no problems with VLC?VVV

Ok back the donkey up square to the computer thingy and plug her in.

VVV from which species of plant can you harvest donkey tubers and why not? VVV

not sure what its called, its a plant that looks kind of like a horse but hairier and with big ears, goes eeeyore.. you can't harvest their tubers cos come on man, would you want someone trying ti harvest your tuber?

if most corporations factor shoplifting into their prices, does that mean that if i don't at least occasionally steal things, that they're basically getting money for free?

No, Cause if no one stole then the prices would be lower. The more we steal the more the price goes up.

>>> Whats the quickest legal way to make $100 in 15mins<<<

I'm not going to tell YOU what to do; but I personally don't thieve for my own sake, not a business'.

VVV Have you ever had an erotic dream about a friend of the same sex (or opposite if you're homosexual) who you wouldn't ordinarily have otherwise, but this dream made you wonder? VVV

If it's alright for people to wear glasses even though they don't need them, can I bust around in a wheelchair?

I wear glasses and use a wheelchair. I wouldn't be offended but don't be surprised if you find me following you around with a baseball bat. Y'know, just to make sure you get the full experience :)

No but I did have a dream that I raped myself, that was confronting. It didn't make me wonder because I'd already had consensual sex with myself but it did make me think.

(I think that it would be fair enough FP, so now fake glasses-wearers watch it cos my finger is comin for you eye

When Meat Loaf said that he would "do anything for love, but I won't do that", what was he talking about?

breast reduction surgery

whatever happened to Los del río?

They are safe and sound, Living the low Key life with MC hammer!

>>>Is Altruism dead?<<<

For the most part I would say 'yes'. However there will remain a certain number of exceptions.

VVVVVVVVV What's the weirdest animal you know of? VVVVVVVV

Hillbilly

How does one make tofu taste halfway edible?

Satay Sauce - you can buy it pre-satayed from woolies

The brain processes over 4 hundred billion bits of information a second, however we normally only have the capacity to be aware of 2000 or so... Do you think psychedelics increase our capacity, and open our level of awareness beyond the normal 2000?

Edited by Justler

No, (maybe some rare occasions but its not down to the drug alone) I think it shift those 2000 to another possibility.

Whats the best way to get drunk without getting sick?

Edited by Slybacon