The Corroboree
El Presidente Hillbillios

A Doof Not To Miss!!

Honestly guys, the gate can get pretty loose sometimes LOL. Prolly everyone that says planthead will get in for free.

Just bring your $$ just incase. No idea how many people are watching this thread and could turn up. Directions will be up on facebook and the noisy chicken forum tonight sometime.

Hey I'll prob be there Saturday arvo :) if i can do the 10 hour drive :( I'll be in a black Tibetan om if ya recognise me come say g'day. It would be awesome to meet a few of you

Yeah party time

Wow. That was fun!

Awesome weekend. Nice to meet you Hillbilly and Marcel. Thanks again for hooking up that guestlist Hillbilly, it was much appreciated. I have no idea where you guys went for the rest of the weekend, so I guess we'll just have to catch up at the next one (hopefully soon!). My gf took a few good videos of the main stage on Saturday, so I'll chuck them up here when I get them off her.

Wow, what an awesome time. Yeah sorry about satdy night. i ended up pretty much written off till about 4am LOL

It was happy froth though LOL

Ended up arriving on Saturday afternoon.

The guys on the gate when I arrived pretended not to know anything about the free tickets. I was happy to pay anyway.

Had a pretty fun evening. Met a few funny people but noone from here (I don't think).

Spent most of the evening observing the activities from the hill and next to the dance floor!! It got a little messy....

Woke up on Sunday morning to the rain and decided to make a bolt for it before the road got too muddy. Took 3 tries to get up that corner just up from the start of the valley.

How did the rest of the doof go?

Pity I couldn't meet more of you guys. I had little look for you Hillbilly in the Village but didn't see you.

Definatley need to go for longer next time.

Edited by OPP

Yep that was Definately an awesome weekend.

The chickens do such an awesome thing for us all by putting on these weekends. Hope they covered their costs and then some... Was just the therapy I needed.

Just got through hump day & think I lost my personality somewhere on the property some time Sunday morning :)what a great night....

Never meet any of you though - maybe next time hope ya all enjoyed...

Hey guys, another good one coming up on the night of the 10th morning 11th of December. Admission is ‎$25 and a can or food for the salvo's. Or $30 without a can. Im really pleased to see this crew doing the Salvo's drive, they really do good work and it is a responsible thing for us to do as a community.

This one is smaller than monster mash, but will be killer good! The Dark Psyde, as its called will be all dark psy from start to finish. It's really one to melt a travellers brain! Sound is the super clean kv2 rig.

Here is the lineup so far. If you aint so sure on these artists be sure not to miss out on lysergic dan, dj sarin or pawana. These guys really are awesome. Last dark psyde sarin had me dancing like a mad man for hours, i thought i was going to die! Awesome!!

‎6 gieldo

7 Juju

8 Raemiel

9 Reaction

10 Facial tweak

11 Lysergic Dan

12 Megatron vs Cybele

1:30 Pawana

2:30 Sarin

3:30 Satori

5 Traveller

6 Organ Grinders

7:30 Abuse

9 Vile Delusions

10 Kriptic

11 Psydways

12 Jeannie

1 Juju vs Ahavoumor

Hit me up on pm if you wanna know more!

I don't think I'll make it to The Dark Psyde. However, I'm thinking of going to the Banging Bush BBQ and I'll definitely be going to New Psycle. I'm sure we'll cross paths at one of those Hillbilly. :)

I'll do my best to get there.

Good idea doing a Slavo drive.

Any hints as to how far from Sydney it is?

dont really know where it is yet. But shouldnt be any more than 2-2.5 hours drive from sydney

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=jI32eYMh9oI#!

This is lysergic dan playing at the monster mash. If you didnt go this is what you missed! :shroomer:

Sorry guys, can't seem to get it to embed Edited by El presidente Hillbillios

Here's a couple short vids that my gf took at Monster Mash:

:shroomer: Lasers! :shroomer:

Thanks for the vids... All I can say is: flashback! It was a great party.

Here's another cool vid of Monster Mash that the Noisy Chicken crew just put out:

Edited by TheExplorer
  • Like 4

MM was my first real doof in Australia.

Had such a good time. Really good video too.

Hopefully the first doof of many.

I had to leave early Sunday due to rain and not wanting to get stuck. How was the road out Sunday night?

Anyone know if Exploration will be any good?

Never worry about getting in or out man, Someone will always tow you if needed.

The crew that are doing exploration are a reasonable new crew to doofing. This has the potential to be a really awesome party! although i have no idea how theyre going to fit two stages in that space LOL

Never worry about getting in or out man, Someone will always tow you if needed.

:lol:

Guess you weren't at Freakreation then. :P

Nah but i have been at some good ones, one time we spent 5 hours towing people out LOL. Adverse conditions is when doofers pull together

• Like 1

I'll see if I can dig up some pics of the post-flood carnage at it. The place was declared a natural disaster zone and we were all trapped there for an extra two days. One car ended up in the creek attempting to get in. Most people didn't make it in, performers included. The SES had to do food drops towards the end. Was great watching everyone crack as they ran out of alcohol and cigarettes. :lol:

Edit: typo

Edited by tripsis
  • Like 1

MM was my first real doof in Australia.

Had such a good time. Really good video too.

Hopefully the first doof of many.

I had to leave early Sunday due to rain and not wanting to get stuck. How was the road out Sunday night?

Anyone know if Exploration will be any good?

I'm hoping to get to Exploration, but not 100% as it is so close to NYE. It's only really up the road for me, but I'm not sure how many people will be keen after New Psycle. Like Hillbilly said, the crew that is putting it on is pretty new and pretty young. Some of them have run other trance parties around Western Sydney and they will have a trance and tech-trance stage at Exploration, so the crowd might be slightly different. It has the potential to be a pretty good party though.

A killer good doof coming up in feb if anyone is keen, check out this line up!

Ripe Bananas Liquid Psyght and Vibravision Present

Electrypnose (Switzerland), Talpa / The Riddler (Serbia), San and Tac (New Caledonia)

Summer Sounds Psylly Feb 11, 2012.

The line up....

- Electrypnose - LIVE (Switzerland)

The electric hypnosis, is Vince Lebarde's multi-flavored musical project.

Created in 2001, Electrypnose is exploring the electronic music-and-noise world and tries to share its sound universe.

Based in Switzerland, the laboratory doesn't stop to be active since the beginning of the project. After the first track releaed in 2003 by Peak records, more than 100 pieces of work have been released on record labels from all over.

Beside working in the studio, Vince is travelling regulary around the globe to present his new material and to share time with the comunity.

http://electrypnose.com/

Chill, Night, Morning, Sunday arvo sets.

- Talpa / The Riddler - LIVE (Serbia)

Juric Goran aka TALPA (aka THE RIDDLER), born in 1982. in Subotica, Serbia. At the age of 15, he started to make electronic music out of hobby. It lasted for 3 years, the time it took him to know the basics and the tools of production, which he began to use more and more every day for 16 hours. Even without any serious works, the first that showed the interest in his music was label from Australia, Sundance records, which released two of his tracks on a compilation. That’s when a serious work in the field of production began. Soon after that he made a deal with the same label for an album which was released in October 2004, named “Art of Being Non”. After he served the army in 2005, began the first appearances in the world .In the year of 2008. his second album "When The Somberness Becomes A Game" was released for same label, giving everyone a unique view on his music. In the meantime, he was releasing his tracks on various labels, such as Suntrip Rec, UP / MMR Records. Fabula Rec, Boom Rec, Digital Psionic. As “The Riddler Project” Goran have released an album on TesseracTstudio records, called “Questions”.

http://soundcloud.com/talpator

http://soundcloud.com/theriddler

- San and Tac - LIVE (New Caledonia)

From the mind of Tristan, born and raised ina small Island near Australia, come San & Tac! From an early age San had imaginary friends, who over time evolved into Tac .Being attracted by introspective melodics, weird colorful soundscape and the sounds from the world around them, - San & Tac will transport you out of the box and away from the cliché... oh yeah and they love bubbles!

They started produce chill and breaks in 2008 after playing in a couple of island bands.

the San & TacPsy project started in 2009 thanks to Vaeya that provided the technics needed to bring the sound to life.

http://soundcloud.com/sanandtac

- Mahrai Ziller -

Mahrai Ziller produces music that is a little different, but also strangely familiar. Imagine breaking into your neighbour's house; you've never been in there before, so it's new and exciting, but you're used to looking in from the outside, so you sort of know your way around already. It's a bit like that, but, you know... musical.

Blending elements of Glitch, Drum & Bass, Breakcore, and Ambient, Mahrai Ziller's tracks are often soothing and melodic one moment, then before you know it, you're drowning in schizophrenic breakbeats and layer upon layer of filthy, bitcrushed mayhem.

http://soundcloud.com/mahrai_ziller

http://www.facebook.com/mahrai.ziller

- Electrocado -

Electrocado was created in 2009 by Bill Day and Ryan Whare in Sydney, Australia. They combined generous amounts of psy, electro, glitch, minimal and progressive, spread some avocado on top, then grilled it until it was steaming hot and crunchy. The result is a tasty and satisfying meal covering a wide range of tempo’s and musical influences.

http://www.electrocado.com/

http://soundcloud.com/electrocado

- Trippy Technology -

After 3 yrs of writing psytrance and other electronic tunes Rob has reached that stage in his musical career to go LIVE and release the Trippy Technology energy to you....

Rob has played piano since 4 yrs old and his magical touch to the keys can make you melt, shiver and sToMp...

Funky chunky psytrance and electronic style beats and melodies get you to uncontrollably want to move your feet... With a style of music you cant help but want to hear over and over... take the journey into TRIPPY TECHNOLOGY and let your mind warp and twist

http://soundcloud.com/trippy-technology001

- Poseidon -

http://soundcloud.com/poseidonpsy

- Mr Bill -

- Ryanosaurus -

- Abuse - (Newcastle)

- Phsiris - http://soundcloud.com/phsiris

- Rumplestompskin -

- Noesis -

KV2 Sound by Factor 1

Decor and Lighting by Liquid Psyght and Vibravision

Visuals By Pixelcraft

Lasers by Ripe Bananas

Markets Area

* Happy Herbs Stall

Shops located at Windsor, Erina and Newcastle.

* Food and clothing donation tent.

Bring items that can be donated to charity. Tinned food, clothing, blankets, towels.

Market applications open

[email protected]

A Psydeshow production

$35 LIMITED PRESALES AVAILABLE AT NEW PSYCLE and DARK PSYDE

OR

Happy Herbs Shops located @

to sell presales

97 Hunter St Newcastle

Newcastle, NSW

2/220 The Entrance Rd

Erina, NSW

all presales from happy high with free recieve a free gift

$50 at the tree

more details soon

These guys are pro doofers and really know how to throw a party!

Ill see if theyll offer up some freebie tickets for plant heads..... Last time was unofficial free entry if you brought three of more single girls with you LOL