The Corroboree
El Presidente Hillbillios

A Doof Not To Miss!!

Hey all,

in the past few months i have seen a few posts about people looking for doofs. Here is a link to the guys doing the best parties in NSW at the moment imho..

http://www.noisychicken.com/#upcoming.php

The monster mash is coming up for the Halloween weekend and will be full of awesome crazyness. Costumes, insane decor, awesome tunes, massive sound system and all out in the massively awesome Ausssie bush..

If you have never doofed, now is your chance! PM me if you want any more details

These parties are awesome!!!

http://www.youtube.com/user/NoisyChickens

Dont miss out!

Edited by El presidente Hillbillios

http://www.youtube.com/user/NoisyChickens#p/u/11/i-ZDe3ER_W0

This is a vid of the last monster mash, not the best vid. But it gives you an idea of the wonderland that's created!

I was literally just messaging Noise Maker on another site about this. I'll probably be heading to Monster Mash (providing I am up to date with uni).

I'll be there! What sort of crowd numbers would a thing like Monster Mash pull? Is the place crawling with men in blue?

Fortunately, cops rarely come to doofs. When they do they either have a look around and leave, or close it down. Sometimes they then force people into cars, later trapping them a few hundred metres down the road with an RBT.

are you guys having a "Earthdance" doof over there this w/e?

Edited by Bush Turkey

i actually havent heard about an earthdance this year. Thats a difrent crew, but usually it would be already in the process..

It actually to underground. I am a Producer and a DJ and rarely I find out about events untill the week before. I wish it was more promoted! But sadly it remains the baby of the shadows.

Its isnt really that advertised, just the organiser of this event have given the ok for a few of us to promote a little bit too selected audience.

• Like 1

ive just seen a few advetised. springloaded. its just a bit different to WA. ill be coming over for EGA and would love to go doofing eastside style :P

I was so excited to get to go to this. Turns out it's a friends birthday on the same weekend.

I've been trying to get to a doof in Aus for the last year but something ALWAYS ends up clashing.

See ya there Hillbilly

• Like 1

Birthday doof!

I tried that!!!

He was keen but not sure all the other guests would be. :(

wow, a decor setup worthy of a serious festival if you ask me, eg 500+ admissions @ $80+, all that depends on other factors of course i'm just saying that it looks great. love the old television sets, that's a very cool idea as old tele's are freely available, must use a bit of juice though.

this sorta event would usually be pretty legitimate eg not a true bush doof but held on somebodies property for a fee, organisers would be promoting with flyers and in music rags to get the numbers and cover costs. in queensland anyways :\

Yeah this one is in that group too. Big enough to nearly be legit. These guys have also just announced that theyre bringing DubFX to sydney for another party around febuary. That will be hella cool.

for those that aint familure with the guy, check out this link

• Like 1

That would be sweet, I've always wanted to watch DubFX live. They should bring Beardyman as well and make it a head-to-head battle :P.

Everyone calm down and listen to Hillbilly.

This will be mad.

Let's have a SAB ghetto at Monster Mash! We'll all wear a Trichocereus flower in our hair so that we can identify the others.