The Corroboree
Quetzalt

Trade/ purchase gone wrong?

Just to make things clear: The fact that we kinda protected Teotz from people overly attacking him in a situation in the past, doesnt mean we do it now. We dont accept people messing up trades like that. We want total disclosure in this case and if we are not totally happy with the outcome of this situation, there will be harsh consequences for him. It was also brought to my attention that there may be other people who didnt get what they paid for and i´d be very happy if they´d come forward about it. If they dont feel like going public with it, they can also pm me about it and i´ll look into it. Im sick of this now.

Edited by Evil Genius

could be a good way for interstaters to rip off WA guys/gals too....................."sent it 3 weeks ago honest". the thing is though this has happened in the past to me a few times and the perception is always that WAQIS must have intercepted it, if this is so then where is the little yellow letter that follows a few weeks later?

And that's where us westralians show our trust in the good of man (or woman)...

Its a shame but lately ive had better sucsess trading with NZ, and Eu than WA 9/10 it just dosent arrive from WA with no explanation at least if Im not going to receive my trade form o/s customs lets me know about it. In 12 months Ive had 1 succsesfull trade from WA and that was from Go gadget in the free trade thread. looking back at that thread actually theres quite a few ive missed just given them all the benefit of the doubt.

well then u could insist the sender get a tracking number so the local of the package is known.

A tracking number would be very helpful.I hope this person comes through on their end!

According to posts on the other forum Teotz is currently on their long planned South American exhibition.

well it posted here this morning and it seems it is home with a friend trying to sleep or hurt itself i'm not quite sure.

I've sent two packages.

After I sent the 2nd one, I stopped responding to his PMs.

It was also brought to my attention that there may be other people who didnt get what they paid for and i´d be very happy if they´d come forward about it. If they dont feel like going public with it, they can also pm me about it and i´ll look into it.

I've have no problems with anyone else I've traded with.

If anybody else has had problems with me, please speak up.

I have an army of people that will vouch that I always make good on my orders. I've even replaced plants that people killed themselves, but I'm not sending more than 2 packages, whether it's customs or w/e, international orders are always a hassle anyway.

BTW I've been gone for the past two weeks on vacation.

well it posted here this morning and it seems it is home with a friend trying to sleep or hurt itself i'm not quite sure.

LOL, im def. not trying to hurt myself.

Edited by Teotzlcoatl

No, no I haven't left for south america yet.

what do you want me to do Quetzal?

I got mad cause you told everybody I wasn't coming through on a trade while still trying to work it out with me.

people killed themselves

See what trades gone bad can do to a community ? :o

• Like 3

who killed themselves?

wait what?

Sure. Still trying o work it out with you forever, with me having to get the iniciative to contact you at each step and just getting criptic answers. Plus you're telling me that, in your view, the deal was closed because you've sent 2 packages, something I didn't know. If its the first time something has gone wrong, wouldn't it be one more reason you should have cared a bit about the matter and given me some feedback? I mean there should be proof the packages never left your country or even reached mine, no? Or is your policy: "You didn't get it, really? tough life...".

You said: "I assure you ill get you plants or your money back, don't worry" ... before and after that, I asked you twice for the money back without an answer.

I've reached you with over $100 but you didn't reach me in anyway whatsoever.

What's your email? Keep in mind I can't keep up with what username on the forums equates to which email address, there are just far too many to keep up with.

I PMd you my email. I can't understand why your asking for it though as most of our conversation was done by email (56 emails to be precise). Also, I always signed as Quetzalt so there woudn't be any confusion.

Is there any confusion?

i do tons of orders man.

i think your email started with a "C", correct?

I can't remember it all dude... :(

Once I get this guy his plants and prove I'm trustworthy can I have my warn status removed please?

Edited by Teotzlcoatl

Once I get this guy his plants and prove I'm trustworthy can I have my warn status removed please?

what? your warn status has never been increased because of this thread, but now you want it reduced??

I know, just asking. There was a number of times it was supposed to be reduced and never was.

Edited by Teotzlcoatl

I would also like my warn status reduced once Teotz comes good on this trade.

REDUCTIONS FOR ALL ! *

May not happen

• Like 3

LOL ok. I just think that this proves my good faith if I'm shipping this for the 3rd time. One of the reasons I'm doing it is because I don't have even info to prove I shipped the last two and I know nobody is just gonna believe me on my word :BANGHEAD2:

But this time I'm going to have some paperwork or something but I got the feeling it won't get through, the other two packages didn't and it makes more worry and wonder why and almost makes me nervous about trying it again...

If you manage NOT to send it to Peru this time, I'll award you with a smiley.

• Like 1

I never fucking sent anything to Peru, it was a type-o, I was thinking about Peru and typed it and then I immediately corrected myself.

Both of the packages went to Portugal, of this I'm sure.

Edited by Teotzlcoatl

Teotz, why don't you just refund the money?

If you've sent two packages already and they aren't getting through, seems little point in sending a third. Just give them a refund.

• Like 3

Sorry about the extention of this post but its the only way I found to give a clear picture and avoid unecessary future debate/ clarification about the events. From what I gather others here have gone through the same experience. So, in case I'm wrong, I feel inclined to quote someone who was feeling the same way but had it ending in good terms.

If there is ANYBODY out there who I owe anything to or haven't done something correctly with my orders, please, please let me know!