The Corroboree
El Presidente Hillbillios

The SAB giant pumpkin growing contest

Jim Martin -Ex Faith No More guitar god left the band and became a champion pumpkin grower!!

Rock on Jim, Rock on

http://www.metalsuck...umpkin-farming/

http://www.nme.com/photos/life-after-rock/165065/1/1#1

Edited by NegativeDave
  • Like 1

If I can find some seeds I am in.

This year I will have to find a new place to grow my pumpkins as my wife says I don't play well with others in the vege patch she was mumbling some thing about them taking over last year. :innocent_n:

I can see me being banished to the other side of the property to play with my pumpkins which just happens to be were my cacti are . :)

Cheers

Got

• Like 3

You must be spewing got... How's about growing them up over the house, all jungle like? Lol

• Like 1

Hahaha wouldn't the lady of the house be wrapped with that!

I just sowed a patch of pumpkins a wee while ago, how long do they usually take to sprout?

I have just under ten seeds left, so if someone is desperate, shoot me a pm and i'll happily send them to you.

• Like 1

I have seed from mine from last year, if anyone wants some pm me and ill post ya some

• Like 3

You must be spewing got... How's about growing them up over the house, all jungle like? Lol

I told her what you said and her response was :o and she would :slap: me and then :crux: and :uzi: me and I was to give you a message from her :bootyshake::wave-finger: .................................................. :P:lol:

Cheers

Got

• Like 2

I'm sure that she didn't tell you to give me the bird... But the rest rings true lol.. I guess you are going to just plant were you've been told to?

• Like 1

Well maybe I added the bird and you got the rest right happy wife and all that :)

We actually had the same discussion about my green house the other day and it isn't going where I wanted to put it but I still love her :wub:

Cheers

Got