The Corroboree

Hi guys,

Just created a facebook page for my band. The more "likes" we have, the better the page will be as marketing tool when presenting to venues.

Would really appreciate you having a look and clicking the button (if you actually do like)

<edit - PM for link if interested>

You can check the website for more info as well: <edit - PM for website if interested>

I hereby promise to not inundate you with spam and you don't need to reveal you corroboree identity if you'd rather stay anonymous. :)

Cheers.

Edited by Rabaelthazar

Hey! You boys are tight!

Too bad you're in Melbs. I'm looking for a jazz band to play in my shop next month.

Thanks Marcel. PM me if you get stuck in Sydney. I can probably put you in touch with someone.

Thanks to you other anons as well. Much appreciated. :) :) :)

:wink:

A few years ago, I would've been. An ashtray up top with a half dangling fag.

Thanks again, anonymous guys, for the show of support. I'd thank you individually, but I don't know who most of you are.

A couple of people I do know, so thanks to you guys as well. Much appreciated. :) :) :)

Hey that was great I like the sax.

Jazz is so nice to listen to and more awesome Australian bands are always a good thing.biggrin.gif

• Like 1

Thanks again, all. And a special thanks to DarkSpark for the plug. Cheers.

no worries man, just a suggestion to get more fans to your facebook page. Record some tracks without the background noise, the videos on the site are hard to hear. Even if it is just a dodgy recording add it to a reverbnation account(if you haven't already) and link into your facebook page (pretty sure they have "page tab addons"

no worries man, just a suggestion to get more fans to your facebook page. Record some tracks without the background noise, the videos on the site are hard to hear. Even if it is just a dodgy recording add it to a reverbnation account(if you haven't already) and link into your facebook page (pretty sure they have "page tab addons"

Yeah, thanks DarkSpark. Doing some quality audio recordings has been on the agenda for a while but it's been hard finding the time. We've actually booked in next weekend at a small studio to try and get something happening. Watch this space.

Cheers.

Just thought I'd update with some of the recordings we did recently. Hmmm.... a Soundcloud embed function would be nice here (nudge nudge).

If you dig it, jump on the facebook page. Cheers.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Rabalthazars/198112166900543

• Like 1

Some nice cruisy sounds there, nice work :-)

Awesome liking the new recordings man sounds a lot clearer than before.

Did I mention jazz helps me sleep maybe ill have to try putting some of this on when I go to bed :)

Keep up the great music.

Thanks guys.

woah i was singing taxman while i was doing the dishes this morning

get to work and my mate is humming yellow submarine

and now this

synchronicity+

very smooth by the way

heard much of the conglomerate with harry angus and jules/ollie (both?) from cat empire?