The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Scientician

Great collection found on ebay

Like wise, i wish i had some spare cash at the moment, like a spare grand or two.

there are quite a few books there id love.

Cheers, Obtuse.

Oh my God. I love that guy's stuff. They're called Flashback Books and I know someone who claims he's seen some of that collection. I got tipsy the other night and spent a couple of hours going through that list. I have a humble little collection of psychedelia and ethno books, but that collection is out of sight...

its a shame that unless these are protected by people who can truly appreciate them that they will be lost forever..

Scribes are gone.. Wont be long before what they left behind is gone too... An art dies for technologies sake.

Btw, Thanks for the link muskrat :).. i find the history and story of the book just as interesting as the contents of the book itself.

Edited by FungiFriend

if anyone is interested this seller has updated his list with some new titles.

Peace

Muskrat

wow those books look really nice.

Edited by Distracted

Distracted. It's a disease. It's a bad one, but there are worse. Learn to accept it and you'll live just that little bit longer. :wink:

What did you get, by the way?!?!

Like wise, i wish i had some spare cash at the moment, like a spare grand or two.

there are quite a few books there id love.

Cheers, Obtuse.

Agreed..

These are the two main books that I would buy if I had the cash

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Signed-GROF-METZNER-LSD-PSYCHEDELIC-SELF-DISCOVERY-/170691980354?pt=US_Nonfiction_Book&hash=item27be08ec42

Book signed from grof to metzner

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/LSD-SEX-CULT-COMMUNE-HIPPIES-Book-Mother-SHIVALILA-/170691537421?pt=US_Nonfiction_Book&hash=item27be022a0d

The Book of the Mother

If anyone can find another copy of this book for a cheaper price i'd be EXTREMELY interested. I've found a digital copy but it's just not the same...

damn. i've been after the first edition of 'invisible landscape' for some time. if only i could justify spending that much...