The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
tipz

my trade rep

throwing up a thread for anyone who has traded with me and would like to rate the transactions ( similar to spacemonk's thread )

dont be shy B)

well bro id have to say 12/10 always awsome to trade with ya :)

cheers nosh :) thought i would have got a better response than this :P

Dont know if it was such a good idea now. Maybe i've been selling too cheap or giving away too many freebies :scratchhead:

But this thread doesnt seem to be helping my trade rep too much ! Maybe it was a bad idea ?

Anyway for what its worth i count nearly thirty trades and i swear that everyones been more than stoked ( except for one case of rot in a macro cut which i offered to replace for free.

I rate myself 12 out of 10 too for what its worth ! :wink:

the 2 macro tips i got from you have been in for a bit over a month tipz, they've just been getting their first few full days in the sun with the warmer weather, i dug the innovation with the styrofoam to keep the spines intact, + although they're ~11cm diameter the cut ends were shrunk to a bit bigger than a 50c piece with good callusing, which was rad for me because they're the first i've planted. macros are battle tanks, i am truly indebted to you good sir B)

Received the loph seeds in the mail today.

Cheers man, have a good spring.

nothing but a gentleman you are mr tipz :-) very happy with this guys service!

oh and btw, the macro with the rot was to me, but in your defense man ive never had a cut turn up unaffected, they take forever to get to where I am and god knows what auspost put them through :lol: shes looking beautiful now anyways i aint worried one bit!!!