The Corroboree
Marcel

A thread I started has been deleted

A thread I started a day or two ago has just been deleted. It was a mushroom cultivation tek. I don't know why it's been removed. It didn't promote the cultivation of illegal species. Later on in the thread, the term "actives" was mentioned, but that's it. Surely this doesn't breach forum rules, does it? There are other threads pinned in the myco sub-forum that are more "risque" than this.

What gives?

And if I did something naughty, could someone let me know what it was so that I don't do it again? :blush:

I think above your monotub picture you referred to that particular picture as being 'your' monotub,

With the rule of no self incrimination, I believe it might have been taken down for that reason, forums and your own safety.

A pic of a monotub with what look to be an 'active' variety of mushrooms and saying it is 'yours' on a public forum is a bit 'risque'

I saw the original post and it looked OK besides that, was a good tek too

No. It wasn't labelled as mine, because I've never cultivated that species of mushroom. It was taken from the shroomery and I labelled it thus.

it's on the shroomery, so if peeps want the info, they can get it there. I decided to take it down. People have been flaunting the rules a little too much lately and I don't like having to moderate u all. But sumtimes it's needed.

Ok that is reasonable naja. Sorry for thinking you posted in first person marcel, I only quickly looked over it and from what I see around the site seems you're a good guy

Fair enough naja. It's your call. As far as I could tell I hadn't violated any rules; but I guess I did. Apologies to all involved.