The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
trucha

several interwoven projects

For quite some time I've been working on creating a pair of webpages for Cactus Conservation that illustrates the associated flora for Astrophytum asterias and for the Lophophora species. There are two larger pages involved. One is a place to amass images of the cacti encountered and the other a place for xeric plants other than cacti.

There is a huge area over overlap in the center of those four.

All four can be accessed at http://www.largelyaccurateinformationmedia.com/AP_4_CCI.html

Its presently located at one of my websites not CCI as its in progress with a number of plants needing ID or better photos and no doubt is still rife with errors.

None of these are completed yet but I thought I should made it accessible to the public in hopes that criticisms and corrections would make it a better piece much faster.

Edited by trucha
  • Like 1

Very interesting work. I find this type of investigative research really helps us understand the plants we love. With regard to Lophophora, from a cultivators perspective, It says a lot about what the plant will tolerate and what makes it happy.

Cheers for posting this.

Edited by Hellonasty

Over 450MB you say... :o

Thanks for this great research. I will have to look more deeply into it to comment further. :)

awesome!