The Corroboree
sharxx101

Melbourne Meet Celebrate Spring!!!!!

Hi Crew,

Melbourne meet on Saturday the 29th of October at the RMBG, starting at around 12pm. Enter at gate C, We will be in or near the Teacoma pavilion. Bring a plant for trade or a freebie for a newbie.

Please come if you can, I will be picking a few members up so I will be at the meet till around 1pm

Edit: the 29th is a Saturday

Edited by sharxx101
  • Like 1

Ah, anytime is a good time for a meet, and a good time will be had :) . l'm pretty flexible hey, so what eva goes. Keen as always.

But thanks for asking,lol.

I don't care what date as long as it gets locked in quickly. I've had to miss the last few because work/family commitments clashed. If a date gets set three months in advance, I'll block it on my calendar and won't allow anything else to take precedence.

I would like to put a vote in for Saturday 22 October please (but of course whatever the consensus is!)

Edited by Philip

at the rate the weather is going, we better have spring tomorrow, summer on saturday, and autumn on sunday. then by monday it will be the end of existence as we know it.

..oh as for the actual topic at hand, i don't plan that far ahead lol. also thanks for the sceletium cuts sharkz, but to be honest i don't think they will survive. i just put them in some wet dirt. should i do something else? also i did utfse to no avail. /hijack

Edited by frank

mine were dying for a while. Then i said f it and just left it in the top shelf of my green house over winter no water, nothing. Now its come good :D

any day is a good day ma man!

at the rate the weather is going, we better have spring tomorrow, summer on saturday, and autumn on sunday. then by monday it will be the end of existence as we know it.

..oh as for the actual topic at hand, i don't plan that far ahead lol. also thanks for the sceletium cuts sharkz, but to be honest i don't think they will survive. i just put them in some wet dirt. should i do something else? also i did utfse to no avail. /hijack

Hey Frank, I find that they like moist soil to start them off. I planted my cuts under a orange tree in a pot. They like the shade and moist soil, that is my best recommendation mate.

I am looking forward to Spring meet :) If it is anything like last years it will be awesome.

Edited by sharxx101

I would like to put a vote in for Saturday 22 October please (but of course whatever the consensus is!)

I won't be able to do that weekend as I am away :(

I won't be able to do that weekend as I am away :(

No worries. How does Oct 29 sound to people?

No worries. How does Oct 29 sound to people?

Good for me :) Phil

/

Edited by bulls on parade

Oct 29 sounds pretty good to me too.

29th Sounds good then :)

I will edit the original post.

Hope to see you all at the meet

I think I can make it. :)

Cool Sabre will be great if you can.

Spring is finally here and all my veggie seedlings are coming up, I may bring an asian veg salad if I still have the bok choy. I also have some home made chilli and garlic oil as a dip if anyone wants to try it :)

hmmmm, how am i gunna top those treats ^ ^ ^ ..... maybe chocolate coated spiders? (live of course),lol. Nah, yous are safe, I'll think of something.

looking forward to it. :)

amz, theresalways too much food! I'm glad and all, but dont go too overboard ;)

ps not only is there heaps of food, but its all amazing! Omg amz, those olives! If your a noob woried about, what am i gonna do when i get there? What if i dont know what these seasoned peeps are on about? (like i was) just come for a feed!!! Lol

nom nom nom nom..

Hmmm this looks interesting..

Hmmm this looks interesting..

Yes the food is a event in its self :)

I will bring a heap of seeds to this meet all veggie

Keep posted eveyone due to the passing of Adrian the meet will most likely be moved to Sund 2nd of October to celebrate the life of Adrian.

Edited by sharxx101

bump please note the date has changed for this meet due to recent events