The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Jamison Schuetz

maui ipomoea violacea flowers free!

*disclaimer; my ipomoea violacea flowers, spore prints, and other items are illegal to import into australia, and other countries, check your local

laws before ordering my items!

Hello,

if you want some rare ipomomea violacea flowers from maui for free, i believe these are the strain "scarlet o'hara", i will give 1.5 grams of dried flowers to the first three

that post in the thread they want these flowers! extrememly potent, with a guarantee!

peace out,

jamison lee schuetz

do you smoke the flowers?

for free????

Why dont you post them in the International Trading thread?

I know a European who would love some....

for free????

Why dont you post them in the International Trading thread?

I know a European who would love some....

Yes for free! For the other one that wants to know if I smoked the flowers? Well I have smoked the flowers never but you could, it might be cool. All I really did was eat the flowers plain or make tea which would be just put the flowers in a pot pan of tap water, boil, then cool and drink. When I was

in Maui I ate some of the flowers, they grew right there by our hotel in Kehi along the beach if you walk up by the trail a little, if you want some flowers

for free PM me there's not alot left but I could spare a few grams, and NOBODY has gotten any for free yet, that is sortof surprising! So PM me if you want

the free flowers!

Jamison