The Corroboree
Sallubrious

Chemtrails over Newcastle

Then this from a different location in town, nearly 2hrs from the 1st picture/

http://farm9.staticf...b4414d8e1_b.jpg

shit man, i'd be pretty worried.. can't trust those absolutely gorgeous mountain vista's, beautiful blue skies on perfect spring days. makes me paranoid half to death & sick at heart just to imagine it

Edited by paradox
  • Like 2

I live in the Hunter area,

Id like to mention that there is a difference between contrails and chemtrails.

Ive seen Contrails form and disappear just like id assume normal condensation would.

But ive also seen 3, 4 or 5 Chemtrails layed down within an hour period, then they all spread out to blanket the sky, turning a perfect blue day into a thin grey hazy day.

We thrashed this out earlier in this thread when it was active.

Although NASA had stated that contrails can't spread out like that (it was on their website at one stage but now that's been removed), there are circumstances where they can so it's not a clear indication of a chemtrail.

The best way to get a good idea (still not proof) is to get the local atmospheric sounding data and compare it to a recent incarnation of the appleman chart. It can give some errors as jet engines produce different amounts of moisture in their exhaust but at least you can get an a good idea if the conditions are right for a contrail to persist. On the day the photos were taken the data for the conditions in the atmosphere didn't support the formation of a persistant contrail hence the title of the thread.

I originally posted this thread because a Newcastle Uni proffessor was pushing for a HAARP facility to be based at Williamtown airbase and there was a striking rise in the appearance of persistent contrails soon after. HAARP Newcastle

Since living up this was (nearly 2 yrs), I've had plenty of days to see this in action and from the ground I have no way of knowing what is causing it. Today seems like a carbon copy of yesterday, and the sky is clear. I'm interested in looking into this further with better means other than just looking up and taking pictures. I've seen a few docos and I think I will look into what it takes to take soil and water samples. One thing that the docos I've seen on the phenomenon mention are physical side effects. Thankfully(?) I'm not experiencing any and I'd like to think that I'm pretty healthy and in tune with my body. Does anyone know of any active groups in Australia looking into this? I'll go back over the thread for the info that you mentioned in your last post too SallyD.

Edited: Whack formatting

Edited by Mt.B