309.0 9140 -30.5 -69.5 1

305.0 9233 -30.9 -68.2 1

300.0 9350 -31.5 -66.5 2

250.0 10610 -42.1 -63.1 8

231.0 11142 -45.5 -66.5 8

200.0 12090 -51.9 -77.9 3

189.0 12448 -54.8 -78.6 4

171.0 13083 -59.9 -79.9 6

I have not had any luck getting the observations for Coffs Harbour from the 6th june 2011. The observations in Moree (approx 400klms as the crow flys) indicate it was particularly dry on that day.

EDIT, whoops wrong day.... Try this data

95527 Moree Mo Observations at 00Z 25 Jun 2009

Pres Alt Temp Dew/P R/H

374.0 7799 -31.7 -36.7 61

318.0 8926 -41.3 -51.3 33

301.0 9297 -43.9 -55.8 26

300.0 9320 -44.1 -56.1 25

296.0 9409 -44.7 -56.7 25

275.0 9889 -48.9 -58.7 31

250.0 10510 -54.3 -61.3 42

224.0 11205 -59.9 -64.5 55

223.0 11233 -60.3 -64.5 58

217.0 11404 -56.5 -64.5 36

210.0 11612 -57.5 -71.5 15

200.0 11920 -57.3 -78.3 5

187.0 12346 -55.5 -80.5 3

Not as dry as the 6th, but still not 5 degrees difference seperating the Air Temp from the Dew point. My thoughts on this would be that there is a fairly high chance a con trail could persist on the 24th up to the 25th June 2009 given the data from - http://weather.uwyo.edu/upperair/sounding.html and other information gathered throughout the threads enquiry.

Edited by Slybacon

This may be true. This is what we are trying to accertain in this thread, to look at actuall witness accounts from people we know and trust to reveal the truth. So have you got some photos, time lapse preferable, with date and location. Then we can start disecting the truth from the lies ;)

I'm sick of this shit. I'm sick of people asking for things I've already posted! And I'm especially sick of scientific theory overruling common sense! Because when was the last time you saw a truly blue sky? And what's the last memory of a "chemtrail" you have from childhood? And also, what's up with all of this shit(?!):

5e2385b0.jpg

0f73467c.jpg

5dae1628.jpg

Chemtrails being taught in US Schools

Edited by synchromesh
  • Like 1

And I'm especially sick of scientific theory overruling common sense!

At risk of further division between brothers I'll keep my response short.

Imagine if we could prove our own suspicions using their methods. Think about it syncro......

Edit> I'm on your side mate!

Edited by Slybacon

Because when was the last time you saw a truly blue sky? [/url]

NY Day 2010 ( i took this shot...... wanna see more?)

Is this blue enough for you.....

DSC_0527.png

I surf, so as you can imagine I spend a lot of time out in the sun. I look up a lot. I actually believe there is a chem trail operation, but the hordes of people who just see any old con trail and say look its a chem trail take away the integrity of my theories. So one needs to re package them in a way that can be digested by the main stream. This means using their language.

You also need to entertain the idea that the theory is bunk. If you can't entertain this idea even on a minor level than you will easily fall victim to dis info agents. You anger at my posts Syncro just makes us look divided. When you actually think about it we are on the same team.

So I ask you this-

Do you think it is at all possible that you could be wrong? If you were to answer NO then you can't truly say you are open minded or that you are seeking the "truth".

I notice you like to condescend on other members as tho you are truly more enlightened then them on said subject. You were once in their shoes, they are your family and as such if you are going to show them the way" you need to respect their views and use their language.

Edited by Slybacon

Lucky you then! I personally haven't seen a sky that blue for a very long time.

Well the OP is based in the Hunter region and this shot is taken at Newcastle Beach , capitol of the Hunter region. So it is very relevant to the topic. Come have a beer with me on the beach next time you come through, if its anything like the last two days you'll see the blue sky's your missing.

I've gotten a lot of blue skies this year, but I don't remember any of them being as blue as that. No doubt the ocean has a lot to do with it...

I have seen a completely blue sky go completely grey after just a few trails... I have inhaled the toxins and felt my lungs tighten. What else am I meant to say?

Edited by synchromesh

the one time i make a snarky comment it stirs shit

sorry for the foil hat comment sallyD and others, no personal offense intended

the one time i make a snarky comment it stirs shit

sorry for the foil hat comment sallyD and others, no personal offense intended

None taken bro.

I had a snap back so I suppose that's worse on my part.

All this is really on the fringe of science and any topic like that is subject to ridicule, It never stops me from investigating though.

Everyone laughed at Galileo and Copernicus but they kept asking questions.

This bill didn't pass but it shows intent to modify weather by the U.S. government

Weather Modification Research and Technology Transfer Authorization Act of 2005

The wording of the bill was intriguing to say the least, it seemed to suggest that the government could steal technology. The last clause was possibly the most interesting, to me it reads "The board may be as corrupt as it likes"

With the black budget that the U.S. spends on military research I find it hard to believe that they just gave up on the idea of weather manipulation after the bill was rejected.

• Like 1

Hi Sally,

This is a concern with HAARP in Australia. I have no doubt that Australia has been one of the worst affected by the HAARP testing in realation to weather modification programs. There is plenty of info out there but this resonated with me when I heard it http://www.achieveradio.com/archDL.php?ShowURL=http://audio.achieveradio.com/hillary-raimo/2011-06-02--1700---Mind_Body_and_Spirit.mp3

^ I don't really know how much of that interview was factual and how much was embellished to make a point, but I have noticed that relevant data is becoming harder to find, particularly in the the last 3 years. Several of the sites I've relied on for meteorological data in the past have recently become mostly useless and seem censored as stated in the interview.

Recent developments are curious too. A few months ago Steven c Rockefeller was appointed as an advisory director (like he needs to be on another B.O.D.) for World Weather Trends Inc. which is a major player in the prediction of international weather for mostly corporate purposes, coming from a family known to be adamant supporters of eugenics.

Steven is a professor of religion :crux: and a supporter of Eugenics :uzi: - go figure ? it seems like a paradox to me, he is also the chairman of the Earth Charter :innocent_n:

I am pleased to have the opportunity to join Bill’s passionate team at Weather Trends International. The company is taking weather forecasting to a whole new level with so many applications for businesses, consumers and humanitarian organizations all over the world,” said Steven C. Rockefeller Jr. “I have no doubt this technology will be invaluable in making the world a better place and I’m excited to be a part of it.

Sly, been having computer probs but I'll get back to ya on the dates the Pics were taken and found the other ones that are date stamped and will post asap.

What's this I hear about the crisis in Newcastle like Erin Brokovic brought to the surface?

Been really busy and the better half mentioned something about poisons in the air and warnings not to eat home-grown veg'es or drink tank water?

Gotta get to bed now or I'd look it up....still scanning the puter so I don't want to stuff things up right now.

Ciao.

My new avatar is a formation i saw over adelaide the other day - I dont know bout you guys but something about it just dont seem right :P:)

Edited by tipz
  • Like 1

they could be releasing the new and improved flu strain for 2011 or testing some other population controlling genetically tampered with virus. keep an eye out for respirtory infection rates increasing in you area sallyD videotape it next time and show the world

My district has just had an epidemic of swine flu that is a mutant strain rarely seen anywhere else.

The flu has persisted for over 6 weeks and has seen many people hospitalised(many more than publicly stated).

Here's a story that drastically downplays the facts

Mutant swine flu

It's all just coincidence, but no-one's come back to explain how a contrail could have persisted on the day I posted this thread under conditions where NASA says the trail should have evaporated.

I've studied these things for 8 years, in that time I've learnt that over 90% are indeed contrails, about 4 or 5% are indeterminate and about 3 or 4% just cannot be contrails because of the prevailing conditions.

I dont think it is a simple as how you put it Sally. The 3 to 4 % you speak of could be marginalised by taking into account dewpoint fluctuation over an area and time. The data for this study does not represent sound evidence to proove or disproove. Here in Paris I have taken some Great contrail pics and the data for conditions is easy to find.

Morgellons Disease is also a related topic to Contrails.

http://en.wikipedia....wiki/Morgellons

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i97LZCj2jBU

http://members.shaw....re_disease.html

Interesting stuff, the theory is that they are being released in chemtrails, usually in fake spiderweb.. :blink::wacko::blink:

Edited by AndyAmine.

It in no way proves anything Sly, but it does does introduce some doubt you would have to admit.

To put those figures into context, I should have stated that those were percentages for the trails that I observe.

I only pay attention to trails forming and persisting on days with clear skies, days with cloud cover obviously have the right conditions to suspend and even accumulate water vapour.

So that 3-4% figure is for a sample of less than 1 day in 10.

The actual number of anomalies is less than 0.5%

Ouch, they are low percentages...

I always try to stay away from these threads as they tend to really attract my attention, almost to the point i cant stop reading...

I don't care how cold it is; contrails can not blanket the sky for hours on end.

YES THEY CAN! Contrails condense if there is enough humidity and then if they are high enough they can form ice crystals and float for hours!!!

• Like 2

With HAARP there are still too many people jumping to conclustions. Most weather events are simply global warming due to human activity.

I know that theoretically HAARP can do this and do that,... but none of it is proven solidly.

Destabelizing regions is an interesting way to shift the balance of power. So I am sure people have experimented,.... but to what extent. There are too many people with crazy ideas jumping to conclustions nowadays. There might be some truth,.... but you have to have your facts straight.

I have a friend that is sooo much into conspiracy theories that I dont even bother to show him what that flaws of his reasoning is. It is sad. Because allot of the things he says have a good amount of truth in them,..... but then he starts to connect the dots and make assumptions that are sometimes clearly flawed. This gus is 33 years old now (hahaha - slybacon!)

just be sure you your reasoning doenst get cloudy! That would be sad. In my opinion you are already jumping to conclusions

• Like 1

Sly - just saw that the temps and readings were at all altitudes. that is good,... but now,... we need to know what conditions are needed to for contrails. what would be the minimum amount of humidity recquired at 10,000 ft and in what kind of airplane,.. or what engines at what operating temperature etc etc etc,... so many details that we need to know in order to get out a good conclusion. mANY oops factors need to be considered.

Edited by woof woof woof

Footage of what was the start of a very busy morning over the NE of Victoria Monday morning (26/09/2011). Busy as in a lot of trails formed by planes that lingered in the sky. Later on, I spotted a plane that looked to be at the same altitude, though impossible to really tell from the ground, flying the same path NOT leaving a permanent trail only minutes after one of the ones that was. I detoured back home (was on the way to work) to grab my monocular but it wasn't powerful enough to make out any of the plane's details at the altitude it was flying.

trails02.wmv

trails02.wmv

trails02.wmv