The Corroboree

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tripsis

I Tell Ya, Until I've Had My Morning Coffee, I Am Just A Rapist *NSFW*

I was almost going to respond to this with something like humanzee said, but remembered I've seen this before, and the tatt really is quite well done.

What did you expect I guess? This was definitely the direction this thread was headed.

I was almost going to respond to this with something like humanzee said, but remembered I've seen this before, and the tatt really is quite well done.

What did you expect I guess? This was definitely the direction this thread was headed.

Hahahaha, the killer for me is that every time I view page two, I see a big black stalk staring back at me. So glad it's reached page three ! This thread probably needs NSFW posted in the tile now that incocknito has driven us all into penile sin. :innocent_n:

Not a penis shot, but a very cleverly (and slightly weird) duo of tattoos. I suspect that vag is running because blood-engorged, vein-throbbing Mister Peeny has some dangerous looking fish-hook spikes along his shaft. The out-stroke would be a nightmare

genitals-tattoo.jpg

enough with the cock tatts!

Oh the irony. You post a genital area with a "Willy" on it :blink::lol:

I have seen that before and wondered if it's a shopped image. The whites of the eyes look too vibrant to be ink.

hahaha cruised to the bottom of the thread and had to go back to work out how the fuck it had degenerated into a shit slinging fight about penis sizes and negs. I guess I thread that starts with talk about raping due to lack of coffee is bound to wind up a mess