The Corroboree
Foo

WTB: Sceletium tortuosum (Kanna)

Hi all, im looking to get my hands on all things Kanna. Looking for seeds, cuttings, plants and the finished product.

PM to work out a trade.

Cheers

Hi all, im looking to get my hands on all things Kanna. Looking for seeds, cuttings, plants and the finished product.

PM to work out a trade.

Cheers

My concern is that shipping to anyone in WA, if they get intercepted by your tough state quarantine controls, that the sender potentially risks being labelled a bad trader. Hope you can find a local member to help you out, to avoid the hassle.

That would be ideal to buy from WA. But i dont think i customs intercept would make someone a bad trader

Hey I am trying to get some Kanna product, seed, dried or fermented herb, unsure whether Sceletium products can be ordered via Ebay from South Africa or America or UK which I have searched on google for online stores, can't seem to find any in Australia, or whether I would receive it or not through the post, living in VIC.

PM if you can help please! Wanting to use therapeutically, to get off chemical antidepressant/anxyiolytic medication.

From a little online research I seem to gather that 500mg of fermented kanna is a good oral dose. I am wondering what kind of dose to use therapeutically for its antidepressant action. I suffer from anxiety, panic attacks, and depression. I will be weaning down off the Aropax and then my gnome will try begin treatment with Sceletium, orally, or as I also read, just a pinch left in the mouth for 3o minutes.

Please PM if you can help me find out where to get my hands on good quality, fermented kanna?

Don't know if Sceletium is the ultimate answer as a regular weening therapeutic.

Kanna appears to be an effective & immediate 'as required' medicine when administered via nasal inhalation, using far less than 500mg a dose.

There should be no problem with importing the stuff, but you'll likely find that Quarantine have popped your parcel open before it gets to you.

Recieved some seed in the mail today. Not sure who from! If you are the generous donor let me know via pm :P