The Corroboree
tripsis

Post your track of the day

Edited by Enjaytee

• Like 2

• Like 1

I invoke, decree and dream awake the full cellular ascension of my being; physical, mental, emotional, spiritual in this Now, with the full support of God/Goddess, the ascended Master Realm to include: Our Ascended Master Self, Father Saint Germain, Sananda, the Holy Mother Mary, Quan Yin/Goddess of Mercy, Archangel Michael and the Legions, Ashtar and the entire Command, Babaji, Raphael, Gabriel, Clan of the Trumpet Angels, Aboriginal and Tribal Shamen, Goddesses of Fortune, Angels of Light, Elohim, Clan of the Serpents, Shiva, all Christ frequencies, Elementals of Fire/Air/Water/Earth, all Divine Beings of Light, Love and Ascension - named and unnamed - to activate the cells within my being who are your counterparts. With the unified power of The One I decree my highest good operating in this Now. I invoke and dream awake with every breath the Violet Fire transmuting my whole being.

Edited by ZefSide95

The Gary Numan track reminded me of this lol. He has a guest appearance in this episode of Mighty Boosh and in this song :lol:

• Like 1

• Like 1

Edited by DiscoStu
  • Like 1