The Corroboree
tripsis

Post your track of the day

Maybe Horus will appreciate this. I can't help thinking of him rattling off Clancy of the overflow (or that violin with a dubious history) whenever I listen to this.

Edited by Sallubrious
  • Like 2

as much as you might detest the christian faith, it has inspired some works of true beauty 

saw peaches live at mmf and she was walking on the crowd with their hands up holding her as she crowd walked -  she got her baps out and so did many other girls in the moshpit......

peachy as indeed

• Like 1

There's a great video of Coloured Balls playing live, very cool!

Just from joining this forum I got back into Royal Trux:

saw peaches live at mmf and she was walking on the crowd with their hands up holding her as she crowd walked -  she got her baps out and so did many other girls in the moshpit......

peachy as indeed

her & Brooke Candy need to make an album, though I think Peaches would win in the costume department, especially if we're judging on balls-out weirdness...sometimes literally...

• Like 2

peachy as indeed

her & Brooke Candy need to make an album, though I think Peaches would win in the costume department, especially if we're judging on balls-out weirdness...sometimes literally...

Candy looks dandy - she does have a duet with iggy pop but it doesn't make me feel as horny as peaches and candy

• Like 1

yay for zombie-kickin' Iggy awesomeness, boo no Sydney peaches concert. And on the topic, here is one of the finest performances ever caught on film as Mr Pop lip-synchs to a totally baffled countdown audience

• Like 1

Boi he can dance 

• Like 1

• Like 1