The Corroboree
tripsis

Post your track of the day

• Like 1

http://www.myvideo.de/watch/9558902/Amoi_seg_ma_uns_wieder_Xavier_Naidoo_Sing_meinen_Song

Edit: So my friend cheshire convinced me to add the backstory to this song. I had originally left it out but it makes the song better and explains why all the audience is crying.

This song is called "Amoi seg ma uns wieder", what means "Once we will see again" in an Austrian dialect. The Original Singer is called Andreas Gaballier and is very successful right now in germany and austria. He is known for wearing knickerbocker pants on stage and is a good and natural guy. He wrote the song about his Father and his sister, who BOTH(!) committed suicide by FIRE(!)! Both burnt themselves to death, with like 10 years in between. All on the singers Homeyard garden. And yeah, he wrote the song to deal with this but he is absolutely ripped apart inside.

And in the Show, this song was performed by one of my favorite Singers, Xavier Naidoo. He is a german soul legend and in my eyes, there is no better soul singer in germany. Period. This guy killed the song, like literally. So yeah, xavier is singing and the woman is Sarah Conner, a german singer. And she is already crying like midway through the song because she´s so touched by the backstory and the way it´s performed. And the guy that you see crying at the end is the orginal Singer. Very special moment, because it´s so hones

Edited by Evil Genius
  • Like 2

Brand new! Saw them two months ago in Freiburg in a small Location in the middle of the forest. Felt like Blairwitch and it was awesome. Was like standing in front of the Stage and was absolutely amazed by the power of their music.

• Like 2

Good song, shit video

TWELVE!

• Like 1

Accidently stumbled across these guyz not so long ago Pretty cool music and mad clips too.

Enjoy...

• Like 3

Also this

if you haven't seen the movie, you are missing out.