The Corroboree
themushroombloke

Edible Mushroom Club Is Back up

g'day bloke

is this an australian focused site? i have been meaning to get into hunting for edibles. can you recommend a good guide book for within australia? thanks, this should prove useful.

ok so the site is down again and i'm fed up. I've decided not to try putting it back up.

I never realised how time consuming it would all be and with my limited web site building knowledge i'm in over my head. If anyone is interested I would be willing to hand the domain name over and I have a back up of the data if you wish to revive the forum. It's a bloody shame

such as life

Ah bummer mushroom bloke... Thanks for the efforts thus far regardless, and as you said - such is life! Same as mycology really, as many failed tries as successful ones it feels like sometimes.

At least you can focus your energies on mycology now, please keep posting your awesome ideas and results.

Just wanted to let everyone to know that the Edible mushroom club is back up and running. Sorry for the downtime I was using free hosting...big mistake!

here's the link

Ediblemushroom.org is now ediblemushroom.net and is live and very stable. So if you'd like to learn more about edible fungi then sign up, read some threads and ask a few questions.

:(

I am getting a "Input error: Invalid referer" while trying to do the capture on the register screen.

:(

I am getting a "Input error: Invalid referer" while trying to do the capture on the register screen.

Thank you very much for the feedback, I'm looking into it now. Once I have it fixed I'll let you know and you can try again. Sorry that it's not working to sign up, we had no idea.

This has been fixed and memberships are now flowing smoothly again.

great I just registered