The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  

It has to start sometime

Edited by The Dude

OK I concede RATM to provide a new anthem should the proverbial hit the fan and the Earth turns to Anarchy.

USA is getting closer..... Its already a long cue for court and now they are all closing and going broke. Can't imagine the prison population sitting by idle as the numbers keep growing and the conditions become worse. How long till the whole prison system is private?

"Ahhh that just in the movies"

Are you sure?

ahh the old anarchy vs the government argument hey, i think i know which one i would choose. i dunno i must be a bit of a sadist and unfortunately i think the military of Australia do f-ing diddly squat to actually improve the logistical nature of anything in australia, ie the brisbane floods, building simple water pipelines, it not their job but it should be. All they do is play war games...bunch of tossers if you ask me.

why isnt the UK military doing anything to stop these riots, probably playing war games.....are they not trained to actually deal with this anarchist crap like in the UK, isnt it their job to stamp it out at first notice.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Gex_ya4-Oo&feature=player_embedded

• Like 1

The concept was pure, simple, true, it inspired me, led a rebellious fire, but ultimately I learned the lesson that Goldman, Prudot and the others learned. That true freedom requires sacrifice and pain. Most human beings only think they want freedom. In truth they yearn for the bondage of social order, rigid laws, materialism, the only freedom man really wants, is the freedom to become comfortable.

from that tv show i've heard mentioned here (I think y'all didnt like it either :P )

• Like 1

^^^ It has to start somewhere.....

Wall St?

Anyone been following the Wall St protests.

Global Revolution Now!!!

Edited by Mycot