The Corroboree
Bush Turkey

WANTED morning glory seeds

well the title says it all. after morning glory seeds of all sorts

will pay cash or trade

Peace

ive also been looking for ages, will trade brug cuts,loph seed,as much syrian as you need, i have a lot more I can't list

i will offer anybody any of the above who can help the gentleman before me and then myself out with fresh viable seed or rooted cuttings perthians know i'm well good for my offers.

i'll also throw in a grafted loph button 2 spach, pick up only OR you risk the graft dislodging..

(Edited for clarity and forum harmony.)

(AndyAmine.)

Edited by AndyAmine.

I have morning glory seeds of several sorts. PM for arrangement if interested, I am in the USA.

i dont want seeds from the u.s.a thank you.

(Edited for forum harmony)

(AndyAmine.)

Edited by AndyAmine.

Entertaining but back to the point boys :lol: ...

If you guys are keen I would be keen for a trade got only about thirty seeds though (plant most of the ones i get from my vines) and I am in Australia. Have never sent anything to America would be hesitant too. Not sure about the legality or details... If either of you is keen send me a pm and we can sort out details.

PS Not sure of exactly what type they are just call them morning glory. There are about 4 types here in brisbane but these are a purple flower.

if anyone was interested i have some morning glory seeds but they are a mix of white, red, pink, purple, blue, and bicolors of Ipomoea alba and Ipomoea purpurea. but proabably easiest for people to trade closer to home