The Corroboree
klip247

Victorian Mushrooms

Question

Some interesting mushrooms were spotted this season, thought id share some photos and get any possible ID's on the unknowns. Anyone know when Morel season starts? Heard it was springtime... anyways enjoy :D

Psilocybe Subaeruginosa:

5ebaf3.jpg

a8e575.jpg

14c1de.jpg

a00320.jpg

004bdf.jpg

c583e1.jpg

13d951.jpg

03105f.jpg

a8ee44.jpg

b0c649.jpg

Unknown Genus

83af46.jpg

49731c.jpg

Lactarius Deliciosus:

81f490.jpg

Unknown Genus:

589459.jpg

Unknown Genus:

4c3bca.jpg

Unknown Genus:

340179.jpg

aac0a2.jpg

Unknown Genus:

812c4b.jpg

Unknown Genus:

afb4bd.jpg

Unknown Genus:

b76bd5.jpg

49ce33.jpg

Amanita Muscaria

c17b87.jpg

452454.jpg

6 answers to this question

I think those are gallerina autumnalis in the photo below the boletus. A couple of shots further down from that looks like the one that was posted as a possible (but suspect looking) sub not long ago. There was disagreement about what it was, but I think it's pretty clear they're not subs now, especially looking at your photo.

Some great shots there man. I especially like number 6. That'd make a good postcard :)

Edited by ballzac

Looks like the dandenongs... this year was a real cracker locally for saffies. And subs...

I just found some interesting little shrooms out my parents back door (yarra valley, within sight of mt dandenong). Very happy with the find. So yep ZPBG, good year for fungi.

Unknown Genus:

589459.jpg

middle on is definitely a sub. the ones in the background stem looks a bit weird but most likely are subs too. can't really see the one in the foreground but I'd also say sub.

Unknown Genus:

812c4b.jpg

I also agree this is Galerina autumnalis

Edited by Shroom-Aura

middle on is definitely a sub. the ones in the background stem looks a bit weird but most likely are subs too. can't really see the one in the foreground but I'd also say sub.

I don't think any of those are subs. At that size it's hard to tell, but they look like ones I see around a fair bit but don't know the name of.

I don't think any of those are subs. At that size it's hard to tell, but they look like ones I see around a fair bit but don't know the name of.

When these were seen in person they didnt appear to be subs at all, in these photos they look more sub-like which is strange to me, they had a definite orange colour showing itself through the stem.