The Corroboree

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

qualia

why do youtube fuckheads have to be so fucking fucked

FUCK!!

seriously, why can't people just upload a tune, you know, just the way it was intended.

why do they always have to fuck with it?

i mean FUCK!!

grrrrrrr.....just for once, i don't care about your special "extra stereomix" that isn't even the tune i wanted to hear

FUCK!!

hahahaha, thanks you brightened up my night :))), calm blue ocean..calm blue ocean...gooooosfrabah.

i hear ya :-)

I went to a party. That sucked too.

why can't people just upload a tune, you know, just the way it was intended.

maybe that was what was intended when YT first started but since Google bought the company...

The Google-owned video-sharing site, YouTube, has developed a filtering technique that will weed out illegally updated copyright material. The technology is currently being tested and will fingerprint user-uploaded videos that violate copyright restrictions. YouTube is hoping their filter will prevent copyright violations.

15/5/11

http://www.yostuff.com/video/YouTubes-Copyright-Crackdown/214361/

I thought you were going to complain about youtube fuckwits as in the people who comment. Most youtube comment threads are less intelligent than the conversations I see written on toilet walls. Anyway, regarding google taking over youtube, I gather that's why there's heaps of ads on there these days, and you also have to sign in with a gmail account now, which shits me completely. There are many other video upload sites, and the main reason youtube has been popular is because it's...well...popular, and just like social networking sites, the best one to use is whichever one everyone else is using. People will start to migrate to other video sites, and youtube may fade into a memory. In the long run, it may be for the best because it might inspire innovation in the design of video upload sites. Youtube has been kind of stagnant for a while.

did you hear the latest, you tube, twitter and facebook are joining forces to make the biggest website ever......apparently they are going to call it YOU TWIT FACE.

boom

boom

:)

Nice one santiago. :lol:

I'm confused, what do you mean by extra stereomix?

Could you give an example?

Otherwise I don't know what the problem is.

lol i remember the old wee trough at my walk had scawled across the wall in neat uppercase texta "PISS IN IT, NOT AT IT, YOU FILTHY CUNT" no idea what the relevence to this thread is, but really its the first and only time ive ever been careful of my accuracy whilst peeing into a trough. very effective toilet scrawl. twas a clean trough,

I'm confused, what do you mean by extra stereomix?

Could you give an example?

Otherwise I don't know what the problem is.

:lol:

i don't remember now. i was trying to find a tune and someone had the video tagged as being that tune by they absolutely massacred it with some inane attempt at djing, it sent me into a fit of rage,,i think the worst part of it was the comments read something like " yeh man thats wicked", when quite clearly it was utter shit..

Your comment reads like a youtube post.. except you didn't mention faggots

nice bump

Yeah sorry man already copped flak for bumping useless shit, didn't realise how the system works. Sorry, won't happen again.

Very appropriate gif, pretty damn patronising

Im just sick of getting rick rolled.....their is so much fucking tripe on Youtube these days, and they(youtube) do nothing to remove mislabelled or represented videos.

looking into how to IP pinch, port scan, drop in a RAT somehow, install good logger, and disable their access to their accounts, as well as dropping a nice script that on loadup tells them what a fuckwit they are and that it is no ones but their own childish selfs fault that their computer is now my slave (Botnet those C$n@s while i'm in there)

Any one who has some knowledge in this area please contact me (includes effective use of proxies and open shells)

To be fair, when you're looking up something genuinely interesting like a tutorial on something, then that shit is far less likely to happen than if you're just randomly browsing 'funny' videos.