The Corroboree
nut

first seed grown bridge?

Question

post-6697-0-88831100-1305871561_thumb.jp is this what micro bridges look like??,my cameras fucked so the image is the best i can do!!

post-6697-0-88831100-1305871561_thumb.jpg

post-6697-0-88831100-1305871561_thumb.jpg

6 answers to this question

Dont know what that is but it dont look like any cacti seedling I have seen

How long ago did it pop

Cheers

Got

in last few days,at least i noticed it in last few days its so small,what ever it is im interested to see what it becomes,its crazy it does look a lot like a tiny bridge

cant anyone tell me im at least or at best a retarded idiot for even thinking such a thing,lots of views and 1 reply,some of ya have got to have seen them when they first pop out of the ground,are ya all being nice lol,i can take being called a tool for mistaking my first bridge seedling lmao,this is the interweb,where all info is seconds away,whats up????:blink:

Edited by nut

Sorry to say. Your Bridgesii is retarded. :lol:

Just kidding. The pic isnt very clear but i doubt thats a Bridgesii. The Spination looks very unlike. Could be possible that seed of another cactus/plant got in the mix somehow. Maybe Knize or the supplier mixed up seeds somehow. Happens all the time. But i´d definately grow it as it might be something cool. It kinda looks like a cactus but i dont know which one. bye Eg

Edited by Evil Genius

its possible mate for sure,will have to c if it survives and what it becomes....

not like any of my bridge seedlings, they dont seem to develop spikes for a few weeks and just look like jellybeans with a split at the top.

cool tho. i have had a strange little plant with leaves sprout in the row i planted some ariocarpus seed