The Corroboree

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

planthelper

officaly a grumpy old man

I didn't want to say so before, but anyway... yeah I've had that too, tends to be moreso with ergolines for me. But I've also had it while shafting water infused with sudafed or disco bikkies. On the ergolines I feel like I can really get in touch with every cell in my body, and to a point consciously control very specific parts of my internal goings-on, such as being able to release certain muscles in the manner they're meant to be done autonomously, which will fix other internal bits appropriately. Hard to explain, but I just feel like it's not just outerspace my head's expanding into, but also innerspace.

awaresness of the life inside of your body is a surefire way to becoming present in the moment. just ask eckhartt. sounds like your inner exploration is following meditations for conscious awakening. fulllly presentttttt siiiiick. its wicked hey. some ego slaying to do before i get to experience it on on a more permanant level!!

incog, at this moment i'm not willing to show you my balls, but i share a few more grumping facts.

grumping = extanded form of grumpy, just for you grammar nazi's, hehehehe.

recently i get pissed off with people because they do the same thing to me as the chubby guy @ lil britain with the fat fighter episodes.

my german accent when i speak english is very noticable, but everybody can understand me, but those yobbo's in my town always, go "hee"???

this never happens with educated people, and the more yobbo they are the worse it get's!!!!

they are soooo stupid and i think by, "expressing themselves with a "heh" they convince themselves they are better than me.

this, "heh??" can realy get anoying for me if it happens a few times in a row....

i feel manners should be tought in the school to yobbo children, because they will never learne them from there parents!

and now someting totaly different....

i love the seinfeld tv comedy, and laugh a lot watching it, but i noticed that jerry never ever makes me laugh!!

and he calls himselfe a comedian???

a comedian that can't make me laugh, what a pitty.

this is an example for what i call the "holy diver syndrome" it means the bully gets the reward without working for it.

sinfeld is the big star and money earner, but he his not funny, but george and the others are.

if rats are kept in a fashion that only a diving rat can provide food, it's never the dominate, alpha rat who does the risky diving, but the "holy diver" get bullied by the alpha, to share the food (or the laughs like in seinfeld).

the term holy diver, i took from dio.

Jerry Seinfeld not funny? No Soup for you! :lol: Loved that Episode....and i probably saw every single episode. George´s the best! Closely followed by Newman of yourse.

Yeah, that's a c**t.

Ah, there's an interesting story behind this nickel. In 1957, I remember it was, I got up in the morning and made myself a piece of toast. I set the toaster to three: medium brown.

like the time I caught the ferry over to Shelbyville. I needed a new heel for my shoe, so, I decided to go to Morganville, which is what they called Shelbyville in those days. So I tied an onion to my belt, which was the style at the time. Now, to take the ferry cost a nickel, and in those days, nickels had pictures of bumblebees on 'em. "Give me five bees for a quarter," you'd say.

Now where were we? Oh yeah: the important thing was I had an onion on my belt, which was the style at the time. They didn't have white onions because of the war. The only thing you could get was those big yellow ones. There are too many leaves in your walkway.

peeing when I'm sneezing

as soon as i hit 50 i am going to be a big fan of freeballing in shorts. so everyone gets to see my resplended dangling old man balls.

its the only age that u are both respected, and able to get away with.

i think you should start letting them out much sooner.

for me that happend, when i got divorced, and my sperm count never has been better, then since tha facefull day.

it's too hot in australia to wear undies, i very rarly put on underwear this day's, and pretty much every time i do, my testies start hurting, and i can't wait, "till they swing in the breeze again".

on another note, i just came up with a very good solution to the poker machines reforms,

why don't you just give anybody who wants there money back?

if they are so non problematic, i'm sure the very few problem gamblers ought to get there money back, and it would not affect the clubs and the industry!

At the risk of revealing myself as the boring administrative pen pusher....

I really get the shits with..

people using their email for work business and not providing a signature block with contact details <-- this really shits me.

and

the dickhead I have been publicly arguing with all this week via email - ( I secretly want to just tell you to fuck off) I'm drafting my Monday reply as we speak. & behind the scenes I may be more unprofessional than you think ;)

and on a positive note, some advice today from an old work colleague... " it doesn't matter who they are, if your right, don't back down."

Grrrr