The Corroboree

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

planthelper

officaly a grumpy old man

I don't get what the issue is. I find on most substances the poo as it's kicking in feels really cleansing, and helps the nausea subside a little. Only problem I have is that I never wanna stop, but I know I gotta get off the dunny and go see what how messy I am (EDIT: I mean how hard I'm tripping...that could be read differently in the current context :puke:) as it's hard to tell without a change of scenery. I go to another room or outside, and realise that it's kicked in hard over the course of 10-15 minutes on the dunny :) Been a long time since 'my friend' has had acid, but he doesn't remember it ever really affecting his bowel movements, even on epic journeys.

I don't get what the issue is. I find on most substances the poo as it's kicking in feels really cleansing, and helps the nausea subside a little. Only problem I have is that I never wanna stop, but I know I gotta get off the dunny and go see what how messy I am (EDIT: I mean how hard I'm tripping...that could be read differently in the current context :puke:) as it's hard to tell without a change of scenery. I go to another room or outside, and realise that it's kicked in hard over the course of 10-15 minutes on the dunny :) Been a long time since 'my friend' has had acid, but he doesn't remember it ever really affecting his bowel movements, even on epic journeys.

zazactly ballzac :wink:

Only problem I have is thatI never wanna stop, but I know I gotta get off the dunny and go see what how messy I am as it's hard to tell without a change of scenery. I go to another room or outside, and realise that it's kicked in hard over the course of 10-15 minutes on the dunny

Social engineering

Fear

Adverts

Lack of free parking/cost of ticket parking

Shitty tags over beautiful pieces

Continuously changing weather

Public transport

Public goz

Public vomit

The phenomenon of city traffic lights being much slower at night time than day time

Cat piss

Duck crossings

Shitty tattoos

Passive-aggressive knuckleheads who continuously ignore their demons

Promise breakers

Neighbors who never stop their dogs from barking

People who mung on food (especially popcorn) at the cinemas

People who always litter their cigarette butts

People who go to the cinemas in general

Know-it-all doctors

Elitists

Mechanics

EMO kids

University students who form all of their beliefs from what they've learned at uni

Australia Post

NOS junkies

Workaholics

Pacifists

Fish and chip shops which don't consider onion as salad

Ah, that feels better... :)

yeah, nah! sid slows down the muscles that move stuff around your bowels. maybe not for everybody. i hadn't really noticed at first when a mate said 'yeah acid makes you a bit constipated' and said i didn't know what he was talking about, but it's true for me. just another part of the body load you have to deal with or prepare for, like the tensed muscles causing a flare up in back pain.

Pooping while tripping with hemorrhoids...now that's lost of fun....newimprovedwinkonclear.gif

And people who don't honour trades...hey there VUEL..........wave-finger.gif

it looks the way that, "not holding it in" is impostant, but than evem more so it's absolutly paramount that one doesn't let those things, spoile one's mood.

anger is ok, but one has to snap out of anger mode, very fast, otherwise you jepordise your wellbeing.

tailgating or driving slowly in front of you are definately some of the things which make everyone pissed off in seconds, but believe it or not, some people, realy enjoy driving slowly in front of you, knowing it pisses everybody off. they get pleasure out of annoying others!

another thing which i find realy bad is the fact that, womans cosmetic products, cleaning products and specialy the hair shampoo and conditioner's, are allowed to be promoted by the authoreties in a malicious fashion.

i mean the late night steam cleaner will not fucking clean your house the way it is promised.

or hair shampoo, 30% more shine and 80% more vitalety of your hair, fuck, they obviously take the micky out of us, and although we know it's a lie, we probably buy that product next time round.

why are they allowed to cheat when it comes to "bang and the dirt is gone",

i invite the "bang people" to come into my kitchen and start cleaning, hehehe, removes stubborn grease with one wipe, yes sure, my arse.

the artificial happyness can be off putting, but i quite like this "morning new's stile happyness and laughter, because it put's me into a good moood.

being pissed off with things and specialy the claim to be able to do it much better, than those wankers who are in charge, certainly releases nice brain chemicals.

if i went over ground already mentioned, then i recommand to you to be just pissed off with me,

but i had to reply before reading all post, because i got so excited.

it's not only that i'm grumpy,

i like to aswell voice myselfe in a fashion claiming, i could do everything better....

People who can't spell "officially" :unsure::lol:

meaning, i would piss you off heaps, because i can't spell at all, i'm dyslexic.

it's horrible and in all of my education, i met only one teacher who did not punish me for my dyslexia.

and yeah, the dog shit thing is one of the worst things, but it's only those few people who get enjoyment out of being an arse, who cause most of those situations.

i like pooping and pissing and spewing at the same time, the first time i did this, was when i travelled to london, and those british bathrooms had the perfect lay out for doing so.

actualy i'm quite sure, i migrated to oz, to leave the dog poo behind (far less dog shit here than in europa in the old day's, now law tells you to pick it up) and to be able to do the triple purge.

The highway up the Blue Mountains really annoys me, with it's signposted speed changes every frikkin' five kilometers ranging from 50, 60, 70 and 100.

Also retards (read that as most of society in a Westfield shopping centre) who are just fucking floating along paying absolutely no attention to the pedestrian traffic around them, and it being up to me to dodge constantly. When I'm really jack of it sometimes I'll just keep straight and true, and run into these pathetic creatures at quite considerable force. Never my fault, and always, always, they realise that theyre at fault. Profuse apologies from them get met with a hard stare. And a kick in the genitals. Ok that last part hasnt made it into the technique yet. Thankfully I can avoid these sorts of public outings in retail meccas to a few times a year.

meaning, i would piss you off heaps, because i can't spell at all, i'm dyslexic.

it's horrible and in all of my education, i met only one teacher who did not punish me for my dyslexia.

and yeah, the dog shit thing is one of the worst things, but it's only those few people who get enjoyment out of being an arse, who cause most of those situations.

i like pooping and pissing and spewing at the same time, the first time i did this, was when i travelled to london, and those british bathrooms had the perfect lay out for doing so.

actualy i'm quite sure, i migrated to oz, to leave the dog poo behind (far less dog shit here than in europa in the old day's, now law tells you to pick it up) and to be able to do the triple purge.

"i like pooping and pissing and spewing at the same time, the first time i did this, was when i travelled to london, and those british bathrooms had the perfect lay out for doing so."

lmao. onya Ph

Hahah, that reminds me of "Tripling" which is used in a TV show called "Misfits" but not sure if it is IRL. Essentially cumming, spewing and shitting at the same time.

So endearing, I'm sure your partner would never, ever forget you.

and to be able to do the triple purge.

HAHAH. i only recently had one of those after a dinner with apparently bad seafood (japanese food) and later way too much kratom. What a night to remember. It is really amazing when you are feeling like death being so sick, and then something new happens and your ears pick up like a puppy seeing a plastic bag blow by and you think t yourself, fuck this feels cool. too bad the double purge (butt/mouth) are not as short lived as the urinary one :(

the biggest piss off i have is driving here (in Taiwan). i dont care how racist i sound asians fucking BLOW at driving. I'm serious i think their brains are rotated differently inside their skul....its not jsut cars, its motorcycles, bikes...anything with a damn wheel or seat! i have had an accident where going around a roundabout i stopped for scooter driving the wrong way (how do you go the wrong way on a roundabout?????) and after about 5 seconds she still fucking plowed into my car. I was so pissed off and yet so completely dumbfounded i didnt even get out. I really wasnt sure what i should do cause ti was all so slow and completely moronic. even she realized it and pushed her own damn scooter to side of the road.

Taiwan + driving + super heat - air conditioner = one white guy you dont want to test!

I hate when people wear hats indoors or when guys wear their underwear outside their pants.

I hate when

people wear hats

indoors or when

guys wear their

underwear

outside their

pants.

You mean like Superman style? Disturbing.... :P

You mean like Superman style? Disturbing.... :P

More like this Pull-your-pants-up.jpg

I like how you transformed my complaint into a poem.

The plumber's crack

Ice creams that are covered in crystals of ice

People who incessantly change the channel during adbreaks

People who use every single receptacle-style implement as ash trays

Cheap DVD's that skip and always at the best time

My girlfriends NEED to vacuum when I have just gone to sleep for the first time in 3 days

My boss' really bad sense of humour to which I feel compelled to feign laughter

People who don't replace the toilet roll

Needing to sneeze and being unable to

Theres more, but I need to stop ;)

Lol grumpy old men have a bit of that Warren Ellis syndrome... of being totally cool with me. ;) To realize your own grumpiness is the secret, I think, to being the difference between Good Grump and Bad Grump.

i really think you should take to wearing shorts without any underwear. be sure that when you sit down, to have ur legs spread, so one gargantuan testy is on display for all and sundry,. andyou certainly shouldnt give a rrats when the fact is pointed out to you. old men are famous for their huge balls and is certainly an attribute you should be sharing with the rest of the world, as million of old men are doing this very moment.

share your balls with the rest of humanity PH. it is time.

i dunno what u guys r on about, pooping whilst tripping is the bomb!!!! i remember being taught a song on the john whilst in the midst of an aya experience.

i also though i came once whilst pooping on mescaline. i felt every cell in my body rejoicing as waste was eliminated. ill neva forget it!!

puking on the other hand is something that makes me very grumpy.

puking really sucks, andi never quite make it.

i also thought i came once whilst pooping on mescaline.

Thats just your inner poo fetishism coming out!

Or the prostate gland ;)

it was erotic on a cellular level.

people without good manners. its embarresing to go anywhere with them. simple please and thankyou's certainly lubricate the day.

Ill always go out of y way to help people with nice manners.

i appreciate people who have nice manners. one of my fav things to do, is just to have a yarn with an old-timer who still have those beautiful manners that remind me alot of my grandma. im glad she was in my life, she was insistant of good manners and i really thank her now from the bottom of my heart.

when i used to have a gardening biz i used to love sharing a cuppa and a yarn with the oldies id work for. well the majority anyways lol. some where cunts.

I loathe speaking and interacting with people who lack any sort of manners or common courtesy. thats about my only beef with people.

I guess in the end im lucky i had good people in my life growing up to learn that from. alot of peeps dont.