The Corroboree

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

i owe a few people items here is there heads up, you aint gettin shit cause i aint got shit no more, i must be a bad person but i always ssem to be leaving things unforfilled ro fill my own needs or in utter ignorence, well i have realised this is a problem and still i have no seeds, i did have them. but as i said i never finsi things so they where left at a house and sadly they have now vanished, the trade items where of no real value to many mearly poppie seeds i can get anywhere and a few acacia seeds

ritooooo.... :wacko:

i am disapoint

I thought you sent them and they just dissapeard in the mail :bootyshake::wave-finger:

your a liar,

If you lost your stock people will understand bro could have put it a little nicer though no ones going to hate you for messing up if you genuinly didnt mean to. I bet theres many plants of ethnobotanical interest in your local area going online and checking your regions biodiversity pages or even your city councils pest managment plan is a good place to start to help find entho plants in your local region when you find somthing why not start another thread to ammend things and offer up seed packs to anyone you might owe Im guessing you may have recieved an unpleasnt pm or somthing? perhaps thats why your post comes off a little defensive.

dont let this get on top of you and ruin your experiences here simply just level with people I myself have forgotton/lost trades in the past and it took a month or so to amend members here are quite understanding when you just level with them honestly.

hope your day gets better deb one :)

I agree with lofty, it took me a while to send a couple things but I eventually sent them and some other seeds to make

up for the delay and people were absolutely fine and understanding. I hope you get your collection back up and running for yourself

and they help to have a positive expeperience/ outlook. People here seem to be very understanding and would likely help you collect

the things you've lost.

Just start a fresh, do your best and be honest with all and I think everything will sort itself out.

Hope things start looking up :)

Haha, sad as it is, this is actually a kind of funny thread. At least you got the guts to tell people they aren't getting shit, unlike previous members who owed a lot more and had the nerve to just continually bullshit and then eventually disappear. Hopefully the situation is rectifiable. Not a good idea to burn too many bridges :)

shit a brick ya not the 1st deb one.

personally ive had finacial fuckups due to addictions (my own and other peoples) but it happens. be honest and try to rectify the situation and things will work out.

funny thing is the earth is still spinning... it didnt stop.

so what just cos deb one isnt the first one we should be condoning this rubbish, deb one has been up and down the whole time online, has obviously recieved their end of the free bargain and now has the gall to come online and write a nasty post basically saying the people she owes can go and get stuffed................peace love and all that rubbish yes everybody deserves a break, but isnt this the kind of chiral, troutman rubbish we try to eliminate. its not in the best interests of anybody let alone deb one to think this is acceptable.

It's not acceptable to just out on a trade. But maybe it wasnt deb one's fault they lost there material and there just freaking out looking at the post deb seems pretty down on themselves. Just suggesting there was another option.

I definitely don't condone that behaviour but I do think trying to rectify the situation is a good idea.

come on santiago not one person here said they accept it. encouraging one to get over it and make things right is by no means acceptance. ya get more flys with honey than ya do with vinegar, so to speak.

the funny thing is that the world keeps spinning. it could be far worse than it is.

its deb ones reputation with trades that is tarnished and came out and publicly said it, sure the wording coulda been nicer... but fuck what more do ya want? some seeds? coulda been worse, it could have been food from a child mouth.

ive been fucked over on trades and had people make mistakes, the difference is if the perpetrator attempts to rectify the problem and publicly beating them down is only going to disencourage them to make things right.

i dont know shit about the situation, just giving an external opinion on the outside looking in. and yes its fucked up but bitching and moaning isnt gonna fix anything.

i knew chiral and CT personally (before all that shit with them went down), they were good people when i knew them, but shit happens, people change and THE WORLD KEEPS SPINNING!

if its a once off fuck up then simply take caution, if its persistent and malicious thats a different story.

and anyway this is the internet! i have never been silly enough to trade with someone i didnt know. if you want to trust a total stranger you cant blame others when they burn you.

some people are just bad, thats life, welcome to the human race.

Hi Amine, this is totally unacceptable. The problem is not that you lost the seeds but how you completely lack the will to give anything back that you owe. You seem almost proud that people who trusted you dont get shit and that really makes me mad. You should be suspended till you show at least the will to repay your debts but i assume that you should rather be pitied because the post sounds like you might have some serious underlying emotional Issues. If you´d be able to see yourself how others do, then you would understand. bye Eg

Don't think we'll be seeing Deb-One-Amine again, sounds like a departing post. Check out the new sig.

yes perhaps i was being a bit harsh, i make no apologies for that though. this kind of person always seems to have excuses and if you keep on believing them or condoning them all your doing is re-inforcing a negative pattern. really how hard is it to order some seeds from SAB and re-imburse people (thankfully im not one of them). what would that cost ??? $5................ok then lets bet that person says they dont have any money, well bloody well get a squeegee and do some windows at traffic lights, those dudes make $100 per hour.

in my life i have been ripped off some times, not many but some by so called friends or aquantances...........losing $50 sometimes is the best thing that can ever happen to a person as they know the person that ripped them off only values them as a $50 friend, good riddance i say and money well spent, so if you can read the first post deb one's friendship and contribution to the community can be measured by a few measly poppy and acacia seeds.

the trade items where of no real value to many mearly poppie seeds i can get anywhere and a few acacia seeds

this type of person expects and gets nice responces from good people like sola, amulte, lofty all the time i reckon but sometimes you just gotta stop the peace and love as i mentioned before and get realistic with con men. trust me it starts out as some seeds and then just gets worse and worse.

this kind of person always seems to have excuses and if you keep on believing them or condoning them all your doing is re-inforcing a negative pattern. really how hard is it to order some seeds from SAB and re-imburse people (thankfully im not one of them). what would that cost ??? $5

.... then just gets worse and worse.

i couldnt agree more.

i was not condoning the actions, was trying to lead by example and encourage to fix the problem

This actually reminds me i havent sent out some carth seeds :)

will do that tomorrow

Blake [DebOneAmine] is a very young guy from regional victoria. I find his attitude to the issue totally unacceptable. not sure if he should be given cedit for being honest or the opposite for rubbing everyone's faces in it the way he did. I'd like to see him come back and sort this out somehow. He seems a bit messed up and I doubt this sort of stuff is going to help him grow unless he actually deals with it. I am going to make a post with his personal details, but I will make that post invisible [except for mods]. That way I won't misplace the details like I did with chiral :BANGHEAD2:. I'll try and contact him privately to see if this can be sorted out.

Can anyone who is being owed please either post here or PM me with the details of the trade so i can see if this is of a magnitude that requires further intervention.

nice thread to be voted up, hehehe.

some people spend hours researching and composing super info, and get zilch voted up.

the best way to get lot's of brownie points, is "to act as a mediater or to show compassion, not realy good in case that people think, those people with lot's of +'s know a lot of plants.

thank god though, most people with good mediating skills, have good plant knowledge aswell.

i remember a person asking me about this member, and i replied, that he is all over the scale at times, but they still traded with him....

obviously it's in fashion this day;s do go out with a big bang.

the invisible thread is a good idea, i even found "falling angel's" details by chance the other day, and if needed (and if can find it again) might post it there as well.

but i never keep details of anybody, falling angel was an exeption and my instincts were right...

Its a fucking low act....

I am about to oust one myself soon....just giving him the chance.....and you know who you are to...I want my fucking book back...NOW!!!

You lied and cost me money and as such the world should know who you are...if it is not in my hands by the end of this week then I'm tellinwave-finger.gif

I want my fucking book back...NOW!!!

And I always thought librarians were gentle folk :P

And I always thought librarians were gentle folk :P

Not when it comes to outstanding books.....there has to be a line somewheretongue.gif

Oh GODS no! Librarians are gentle folk, sure, so long as you do not raise their ire. I dare you to get an old, hardcover book at a library, go up to the counter, and open it so far that the spine starts creaking :P then we'll see about gentle...

I'm certainly more strict about my precious books than anything else I own.

Not when it comes to outstanding books.....there has to be a line somewheretongue.gif

I'm certainly more strict about my precious books than anything else I own.

I have lernt not to lend books out any more, well, them and power tools, as if they do come back, they are never in the same condition .

Although books are just material possessions, i love my books and am very protective of them.

I have lernt not to lend books out any more, well, them and power tools, as if they do come back, they are never in the same condition .

Although books are just material possessions, i love my books and am very protective of them.

Your right there but what hurts me is I really wanted his thoughts on the book...how dumb am I....people are not always who they make themselves out to be...coming from my generation I am struggling to come to terms with that. I even allowed him to make notes on it besides the things he thought relevant..he had been around for a long time and I thought he was a trusted member...most think he still is....he has had every opportunity to return it to me and he has said that he would! but WHEN? I'm still waiting...It really disappoints me cause I invited him to my home!

I've learnt my lesson though and I would recommend that if you are being screwed by one of our own then you should, after giving them the opportunity of coming good, go public and name and shame them....

shakes head and walks away very disappointed!.....he is supposed to be one of our own...