The Corroboree
Sola

Coleus blumei

coleus is psychoactive when combined with weed and 30mg of codeine according to a friend

Edited by Bush Turkey

coleus is psychoactive when combined with weed and 30mg of codeine

So is nothingness.

• Like 2

coleus is psychoactive when combined with weed and 30mg of codeine

Oh I bet it was (perfect example of "active coleus test")

• Like 2

30mg of codeine with weed is nothing special. After a mate had a cone of coleus it took it to a differant level. Why don't ya try it. He has never had visuals off weed and codeine before

Edited by Bush Turkey

30mg of codeine with weed is nothing special.

absolutely, would be like no more than your daily coffee(or less) to many here

After a mate had a cone of coleus it took it to a differant level. Why don't ya try it. He has never had visuals off weed and codeine before

what form of coleus was used?

he bought the seeds from bunnings. i think its the big one. leaves as big as my hand. There was alot of variation in the seed packet. Some of the plants were red and yellow, red and green and just plain green with no trace of red or yellow? I think it might of been a bit fermented as he dryed it in a pretty humid shed. it took a week and an half to dry

I've had visuals from weed before.

Saying it is active with weed and codeine seems spurious, even if it synergizes this can't be regarded as independently active.

As for native use, this has never once been verified by any work or demonstrated by any study, there is not one shred of evidence that the plant was ever used for divination like Salvia.

As for native use, this has never once been verified by any work or demonstrated by any study, there is not one shred of evidence that the plant was ever used for divination like Salvia.

For real. Thank you.

I've had visuals from weed before.

so have i but it was a particular strain not just your everyday smoke, so if this was a batch he was familiar with and somehow he changed that experience is that not worth looking at?

not wanting to start a fight and please dont take this the wrong way as it's not directed at you but

i dont give a shit about where if suppossedly came from or what it cant of been used with.

ive heard of it being "active" for over the last 20 years and im just doing a bit of asking of people who share an interest. i always thought it was funny walking through the streets seeing all these coleus wondering if they would actually do something, now they were always the low little plants that are so common iv'e never seen the larger variety so i would like to look into it,maybe we have lost a strain through years of hybridization maybe not, cant hurt to ask

some people seem to have there knickers in a twist over it and their heads buried in the sand because of it.

honestly if they have nothing useful to add they should fuck off from the discussion.

• Like 3

agreed moses! He is a mj hardhead and the buds he was smoking was very average. I suppose teotz is looking at it like grapefruit juice isnt active but it sure reacts with codeine (in a bad way)

ive heard its active when you drink three sips of red wine under a black wattle, count to 56, spin around four times and then repeat four random pages of the Hobbit.

• Like 3

ive heard its active when you drink three sips of red wine under a black wattle, count to 56, spin around four times and then repeat four random pages of the Hobbit.

ah but any fool knows that's only if it's read out loud in klingon from a hard bound braille copy of the Hobbit. :rolleyes:

• Like 1

Saying it is active with weed and codeine seems spurious, even if it synergizes this can't be regarded as independently active.

thats a lil silly to say. Dmt isnt independantly orally active, but wack some cappi in the brew and happy days. As long as it changes the way the body normally behaves, then IT IS in some way active and thats what i'm interested in ;)

• Like 1

ive heard of it being "active" for over the last 20 years and im just doing a bit of asking of people who share an interest.

Yeah and over those 20 years we still have no real, true results that say it's active.

Boy some people think of it like a football fan situation.

He is a mj hardhead and the buds he was smoking was very average.

exactly wut my mates says. there was an bad sleepy batch of green and he put plenty of coleus instead of a portion of tobacco and green , and the smoke became wonders!

also, and this is very notable too, friend smoked first a plain coleus cig , felt minor to barely noticable effects with another friend then smoked a small green one. The high was pronounced and more visual or should I say psychedelic ? than usual with pot. Its not very intense but its definately there.

plus it doesn't smoke badly at all

thats a lil silly to say. Dmt isnt independantly orally active, but wack some cappi in the brew and happy days. As long as it changes the way the body normally behaves, then IT IS in some way active and thats what i'm interested in ;)

you can equate the lack of oral activity with DMT with the lack of independant activity of coleus if you want, but DMT is known to be active by itself.

Ever try to find a reference for DMT not being orally active?

I mean do you know anyone who has tried it orally in decent amounts?

that is a whole different topic but a rather funny one.

half of what we think we know is just wrong

ya never know :P

^^^^^

yeah that's a high alright

is sure to bring on some visuals

:wink:

Sceletium could be a similar situation. Mildy active by itself but when combined with weed (or strangely Rooibus tea) it kicks arse and potentiates the effects of weed.

you can equate the lack of oral activity with DMT with the lack of independant activity of coleus if you want, but DMT is known to be active by itself.

Ever try to find a reference for DMT not being orally active?

I mean do you know anyone who has tried it orally in decent amounts?

that is a whole different topic but a rather funny one.

half of what we think we know is just wrong

I think this guy has .... (zzz)

Tincture!

Edited by mud

Hello

I harvested seed from my coleus.

Moses and ubza send me pm's with your adress & details.

I got plenty, so if anyone is interested... I could also send plenty to you two and then you spread them more easily to the one interested in ozland

NIGERINE?!?

Is that the chemical that is in black people that gets you high?

:P

those reports are not actually from him, they are from other people, i had a conversation about the topic of DMT and oral activity and Shulgin with a friend of his who has spoken with him about it, the truth about this situation is funny.

It isn't well known that the majority of the reports in Shulgins books are not first hand reports but come from volunteers and test subjects etc.

it is just funny how various claims and citations take on a life of their own after time, Coleus being an excellent example.