The Corroboree
synchromesh

Dennis McKenna needs help to write a book about his brother

pledge upgraded. I really want this book to happen :shroomer:

My initial reaction was something like 'why is this university professor asking for donations to write a book?'. Having looked at it though it's really just an advance payment. $35 isn't much for a hardcover book signed by the author. Should be a fantastic book too.

I don't think it's hard cover. Pretty sure it's hard copy as apposed to PDF. There are only limited hard cover copies being published by the author and if you want your hands on a signed hard cover copy you'll need to up your pledge to somewhere near the top amount.

Dennis is also looking at putting some cool things of Terrance's up like a limited one of three manuscript and a nn dmt California number plate. I reckon they will be up around the 5000 mark or somewhere near there if he decides to part with them.

Edited by rahli

I don't think it's hard cover. Pretty sure it's hard copy as apposed to PDF. There are only limited hard copies being published by the author and if you want your hands on a signed hard copy you'll need to up your pledge to somewhere near the top amount.

Hard cover don't you mean? :P Anyway, yeah, you're right. But it's still good value nonetheless.

Dennis is also looking at putting some cool things of Terrance's up like a limited one of three manuscript and a nn dmt California number plate. I reckon they will be up around the 5000 mark or somewhere near there if he decides to part with them.

An N,N-DMT license plate? Ha-ha, awesome!

Edited by synchromesh

Yeah I realised the mistake and edited one minute before your response.

Would love that number plate.

Mmmmmm ordered my copy then!

Well hopefully, there's not too much time left really.