The Corroboree
Doopie sp.

Advice needed - Mimosa Hostilis Root Bark held at quarantine

Interesting, that was Doopie sp.'s last ever post...?

I don't know what happened and don't want to make any assumptions, but this sort of thing happens all the time. People get busted, leave the forums because they are incriminating, and even once/if they return they do not speak of their experience. This gives an overall sense that no one ever gets busted. These folks often contact me as admin so I can delete their accounts or otherwise give advice, but this is usually on the condition of secrecy or at least anonymity.

it is illegal for them to report that they got busted

the Australian government terrorizes them

What? It's illegal for them to report on it? Man I would NEVER live in Aus.

I'm starting to think I wouldn't even want to visit just due to the government!

I heard y'all have illegal books!

Rumor has it that people get picked up and interrogated and threatened in a nasty way, and it is illegal for them to tell others about it.

It is said that the 'man' watches this forum, that it has happened to members here and that it is one of the reasons that the forum changed so much a few years ago, to help protect members from Australian government terrorists.

But I didn't hear that from anybody.

It is called a star chamber interrogation, it is a kind of kangaroo court...

It is well known as a degradation of human rights, despicable and without honor.

It is basically being kidnapped and held hostage by government sponsored terrorists.

It is evil, no doubt, it considers the hostage to have no rights.

Teotz, let us be grateful that our government, as wicked as it is, is not as bad as that of Oz.

Edited by Gunter

I shouldn't say anything, but my parents actually 'lost' around 6 friends after they started spreading rumors about a member of local parliment. They called them for weeks, sending them letters and everything... went to their house and just found a typed letter explaining to "Family & Friends" that they had been drafted for the military for an undisclosed period of time. That was about 35 years ago. When inquiring about them recently, my parents got an angry phone call threatening their lives, as well as my own. They actually knew me by name - Jason Ariocarps Heffa.

It is actually pretty common. Thats why Gunter changed his name, Aus government has a lot of sway in the US, you have to stay anonymous.

FFS gunter, don't spread such misinformation. Gag orders only apply in exceptional cases, such as investigations by commissions [eg australian crime commission], which would be the stories you had heard about as quite a few plant people got raided by them the last few years. Commissions usually only target organised criminal syndicates, however often innocent bystanders get swept up in the mess. This has nothing to do with run of the mill customs busts.

However, in any drug case, any lawyer will immediately advise to sanitise online presence, to not associate with anyone who might be involved with drugs, and to not write about the case as such texts can be used in court and can tie the solicitor's hands in regards to how they run the defence.

Ok, I will follow your advice.

Edited by Gunter

This is all really fucking creepy...

Jason Ariocarps Heffa.

Ariocarpus? Come on...

Edited by Teotzlcoatl