The Corroboree
Amazonian

My One Year S.A.B Anniversary

Well, as the title states, today is my one year mark here at the Corroboree. Some people celebrate the amount of posts that they have made ie; 500 posts, etc... and make a 'give away out of it' . Well i am celebrating the amount of time that i have been here as a member and i have nothing to give away but my goofball kookinesses, positive vibes.

I worked out that i have spent an average of 2 hours a day here ( sometimes more, sometimes less) , over the 365 days that i have been a member,which equates to 730 hours, that's right, a month of my year of solid SAB time.. wow.

I found this place after reading a book on Plant Spirit Medicine which mentioned Ayahuasca. I googled to find out more about this amazing sounding brew, and was led here.... it was destiny. Since that day, i have religiously returned to the Corroboree and have become addicted.

I have learnt so much along the way. When i first joined, i was confused with who ROFL and AFOAF were , and where were they going to SWIM, and why was a GNOME even mentioned . It took me a while but i worked it out.

I came here believing that there were only three things that could make you trip... Cactus, Mushrooms and LSD .I thought that there was only one active mushroom in the world ( P.sub') , and i thought the 'good' cactus could only be found in the country of their origin.... I have learnt stacks and am learning from you guys everyday.

This forum is filled with great people who are very knowledgeable, kind and generous, and i am more than happy to be part of the community. Thanks for putting up with me.

I have been referring to myself as a 'new member' over the year , but now, at the one year mark, i think i can safely say.. I am a fully fledged member, what do ya reckon?

Amz :)

Edited to change thread title. When on a random computer, i searched for sab corroboree, and the title of this thread was almost first to pop up. So i have put spaces between the letters S A B in the hope not to bring unwanted attention to myself, or the forum.

Edit again.. it didnt make a difference, i am trying it with full stops between the letters . :blush:

Cheers ,

Amz.

:)

Edited by Amazonian
  • Like 10

:) -¿- :)

Edited by dworx

I have been referring to myself as a 'new member' over the year , but now, at the one year mark, i think i can safely say.. I am a fully fledged member, what do ya reckon?

Amz :)

Most def :)

Glad to have you here Amazonian, I have enjoyed your input this last year and hope you stay for many more.

Congrats Amazonian !

I joined about the same time as you and I've spent a similar amount of time here too, like you I found the Corroboree by chance whilst looking for something.

Serendipity works in mysterious ways, destiny who knows ?

I reckon you can stop calling yourself a newb, you're part of the furniture.

Thanks guys, i think i might just hang around for another year .... or more :lol:

Congratulations Amz, i'm so glad that you did join or i'd never have had the fun of getting to know you.

I'm only new but I gotta say i've noticed that you bring alot of your own wisdom and humour to the forum, and you also bring much plant love!

xo

Wow, congrats amazonian.

thats a pretty amazing effort for a year.

good to have you around, keep up the good work.

Cheers, Obtuse.

97 more posts maz and you are officially a trusted member.

did ee lee did ee loo didee fuzza wuzza she bop she bop.

haa, people like you are gems . one day when i grow up i want to be a ferris wheel.

• Like 5

Congrats Amazonian. Although, I swear you've been here longer than that. Anyway, yes, please stick around for another year!! Or more, we'll tempt you with trolling posts and the promise of crests!!!

cheers

• Like 2

Congrats Amz, you are very much a valued and respected member of our community :)

Xoxoxo

• Like 1

4 years hey, gee that went quick. You know the whole time you've been here I've never seen you write anything that's caused any contention or anything that would ever upset anyone. We could all take a leaf out of your book -well I could anyway.

I'll accept your toast and have a drink to that.

Cheers Amz :)

• Like 6

^ See...such nice people here...such kind words. Thank you my fellow SABers.

364 more days to go until the fifth year mark,lol. :)

*raising my metaphysical glass of bubbles to celebrate the continued presence of our most loved and revered, benevolent peace-keeper*

you were the one who inspired my courage to speak out here when was i new and shy and had so much to say but no idea how to say it.. wish i had you're ability to say lots with not many words but hey, thanks for being you, i think we all need to be reminded how genuinely peaceful and fair human conducts themselves sometimes.

you really truly are a pinnacle of good virtue, and i aint just saying that, you truly rock Amz.

much respect and sparkly good-vibes to you gracious Spiritual Warrior.

• Like 1

A good egg :)

• Like 1

4 u amzz . 1 of the 1st to chat to me and go through all the shit i talk .. coz i am real!!!

10294436_1428316394089259_51999849380262

Edited by bullit
  • Like 1

Only a week until i can toast your lentil on my pointy stick :)

What the hell man! I want to cook her a lentil on a stick? No wonder amz will be rooting for me in my armwrestle victory! Buttmunch

At my funeral I would like the above repeated. it would make a nice eulogy i reckon. Lol. Well...maybe leave out Ferris wheels and lentils :wink:

Seriously guys, I'm no greater than any of yous (Its nice to hear i am accepted though:) ). I made this thread to show my appreciation for the forum...and what makes the forum is all of the great members.

May the universe smile upon you all.

Edited by Amazonian
  • Like 2