The Corroboree
misteek

WTB: Pure Caffeine Powder

hey guys :)

been awhile since I've been on here. I'm in need of some high quality caffeine powder. I can offer the usual cash or trade for something from my garden :)

100g, 99,9% quality. Got it today and had 220mg added to a "sports drink": I got the shakes for the first 2 hours then felt like shit with lethargy and anxiety for the rest of the night such that 10mg of a common anxiolytic didn't help much at all. Glowing review! :blink:

Edit: I should add that I was coming down from my prescribed dosage of dextroamphetamine but this caffiene took it to whole 'nother level.

Edited by Blood Trance Fusion

I find caffine really quite awefull. Try no-doze plus :P

been awhile since I've been on here. I'm in need of some high quality caffeine powder. I can offer the usual cash or trade for something from my garden :)

available from Koda Phytorium.

to avoid the crash and to extend the effects it is best combined with theobromine. adding a little tyrosine can really help with the comedown too.

http://www.webstore.kodaphytorium.com.au/product_info.php?products_id=990

http://www.webstore.kodaphytorium.com.au/product_info.php?products_id=1021

i got a silly amount of green tea extract thats 60% caffiene. Doing a dry acetone extract yealds beautiful long needles once the acetone is evaporated and a clay like substance that does not disolve in acetone. To be honest i'm only 80% sure the xtals were caffiene, however the resulting clay was roughly 40% of the xtals so it seems to add up.

This is a dangerously strong extract so be careful, 1/5 of a teaspoon is roughly 500ml of energy drink.

Anywayz, i got heaps of the stuff if you want to trade, just pm ;)

I'm not certain I'll be using anymore caffiene after that first experience. It really has me wondering why amphetamines are banned whle everyone has their coffees (multiple times) each day. The equivalent of 3 energy drink cans of caffiene knocked me around many-fold worse than a heavy day using (legally-prescribed) dextroamphetamine.

Good tips, Torsten. I have L-Tyrosine by th ebag; had I known it would have helped haha! I was hoping I could get caffeiene by itslf to avoid the dental concerns of energy drinks but I'll stick to the amphs...

misteek, I'll offer a generous trade or at worst beat prices as I just about want to get rid of the stuff haha.

The equivalent of 3 energy drink cans of caffiene knocked me around

Unless you are a daily coffee drinker, I think you would find that 220 mg all at once would knock most people around.

3 energy large energy drink cans (1.5liters) is way more then anyone needs. i'm prescribed dexies too and although i'm not a fan of the side effects, compared to caffiene, it's SSSOOOO much better. i bought 2kg of 60% cafiene, green tea extract thinkin i can make my own energy drinks from juice and that, a week after i got the package, i no longer liked the buzz it gave me lol

i remember seeing "legal speed" being sold wich was basically just no doze with a few other herbs in there and thinkin, this cant be good... the ld50 for caffiene is alot lower then for any amph like drug. i'v never done ilegal uppers before, but at the very low, strong-coffee-like buzz i get from them, amphs feels alot healthier for me.

now what to do the 1.5kg of caffien i got left... :S

Unless you are a daily coffee drinker, I think you would find that 220 mg all at once would knock most people around.

Call me a fool, then. I love enrgy drinks but worry for my teeth so I skip them and my partner gave me a cup of coffee which had me to and fro' the loo every 10-15 minutes. 220mg, for me, was a silly decision. :BANGHEAD2:

i bought 2kg of 60% cafiene, green tea extract thinkin i can make my own energy drinks from juice and that, a week after i got the package, i no longer liked the buzz it gave me lol

That's exactly what my plan was. Juice preferable to some carbonated sugar explosion but I think I'll stick to the D5 and give up on caffiene/energy/soft drinks altogether!

i'v never done ilegal uppers before, but at the very low, strong-coffee-like buzz i get from them, amphs feels alot healthier for me.

Apart from in-between a lapsed dextro. prescription (does that count? :P ) I've never had any illegal uppers but got it's rough stuff; caffiene. That 220mg was up there with the worst dex-anxiety I've had. I don't get the shakes from that either!