The Corroboree
planthelper

catha edulis seeds 4 sale

Thanks alot Planthelper they arrived today

why would the storm water kill the plants? is it just due to being too wet?

why would the storm water kill the plants? is it just due to being too wet?

yes, catha can easely die from water logging, even if kept in pot's she "hates soggy"!

Pm'd

hi!

i never advertised that i have other catha edulis seeds aswell, but now some people found out thru the grape vine that i have aswell fresh narrow leaved, vienna white, and red seeds, and there was quite some interresst.

so if you are looking for any type of qat seed, please pm me, and we work out the details.

i guarantee you all those seeds will germinate with ease.

i quickly will do a "teotz" here and bump and promote my own thread, by saying:

all outstanding orders have been sent out yesterday! :)

and i still have many seeds left.

i tested them for viabilety a very short time ago and even used minimum temperatures by doing so, and most of them came up without any problems.

some people trade old catha seeds, which never germinate, but i garantie you, all my seeds will come up.

i sometimes get pm's saying, "i tried to grow them by seed, but always failed" are you sure your's will do it?

yes, they will! :P

bummer, if some people trade non viable seed, but i don't!

excerpt from a non excisting wiki page:

doing a teotz, describes a shamless self promotion, and a person immune to critizism.

i hope this doesn't offend you teotz, in no way, is this my intention, on the contrary, i learned this from you, and now i can do it aswell, hehehe.

my aim is to get you into the thesaurus and to make you immortal (because i think you are very special and some sort of a living god)!!!

Edited by planthelper

up's my mistake, a real "teotz" has to be a much shorter answere...

all seeds have been sent!

here a pic of some of those seedlings, please note the variety!! :)post-70-0-24756900-1314059790_thumb.jpg

K1CF4BEEAB_1000099phf2 seedlings.JPG

K1CF4BEEAB_1000099phf2 seedlings.JPG

yes!!!! :)

15 ph f2 seeds for 10 bucks, as i found another lot of those seeds.

postage included, pm for details.

i got nl seeds aswell, same prize.

Check your pms bro keen as :)

Yes yes, check your PM's :D

ph rox :devil:

he i found checks his email at 9.23am everyday

+10 for ph deliverysystem

woopwoop only 9.22 hours left to go

ph izshizzle in my book wizzle

Edited by etherealdrifter

give me one more day before replying, after all this is a labour of love.

it's hard for me at times to get motivated because the seeds are hard work...

i have to pick up every seed one by one with the tweezers, hehehe.

• Like 1

hey mate. i got a bunch of these seeds a while ago and planted them. within a few weeks they sprouted and they are growing nicely. all most 100% success rate. just wanted to know weather they should be in full sun or not? they are a few cm tall and they have a few sets of leaves but still seedlings.

cheers

hey mate. i got a bunch of these seeds a while ago and planted them. within a few weeks they sprouted and they are growing nicely. all most 100% success rate. just wanted to know weather they should be in full sun or not? they are a few cm tall and they have a few sets of leaves but still seedlings.

cheers

till they are around 10cm tall, they are kept under the shadecloth, or recieve just a few hours of direct (morning) sun. than later you give them full sun, but be carefull getting them used to more light.

I am still yet to get a seed germinate! I've tried so many, I only have a few left.

Ive had a good germ rate by using sandy soil in small pots sitting on a heat mat and a desk lamp for light. They took about 2 weeks to show there red stems and then i moved them to a window that gets diffused light.

They seem happy enough so far

have got 13 from 20 of the phf2 a.t.m. but so far none of the nl have sprouted. same sandy-ish soil, same pots, same water , same sun. only the nl was planted one day later. has anyone else noticed longer germ rates for nl seeds? the phf2 sprouted just under a week ago.

i got 20/20 germ of the ph and 4/10 germ on the NL. Very happy :-) thanks plant helper :-)

have got 13 from 20 of the phf2 a.t.m. but so far none of the nl have sprouted. same sandy-ish soil, same pots, same water , same sun. only the nl was planted one day later. has anyone else noticed longer germ rates for nl seeds? the phf2 sprouted just under a week ago.

My friend Pablo got quite poor germination rates from the NL seeds, but his friend got ~99% germ from the PH seeds. A lot of Pablo's poor success was likely due to his own ineptitude...but PH, am I right in assuming the NL were self-pollinated? If so, I think that could have caused a lot of the NL seeds to be inviable or be poor performers.

am I right in assuming the NL were self-pollinated? If so, I think that could have caused a lot of the NL seeds to be inviable or be poor performers.

the nl was growing in the same area as the others (so there was a chance of foreign pollen),

but my feeling is that, the seeds are mostly self pollinated.

the seeds of the nl, just look like normal nl seeds (they are smaller, and the pods contain less seeds).

i have checked out my nl seeds out over many years, and from that i can say that this is not a bad batch of seeds, it's just that everybody is now spoiled working with the ph f2 seeds.

let's not forget, that a few sources claim that, catha is extreemly difficult to rise from seed. but i don't share this view.

anyway, i will just give you more seeds in the future for the same price.

i trade narrow leaved seeds since 9 years!

http://www.shaman-australis.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=250&st=0&p=1809&hl=+qat%20+catha%20+seeds&fromsearch=1entry1809

oh, my god i dreamed of a red nl all those years ago, and now it realy happend. always embarressing to read one's old posts, hehehe.

Edited by planthelper