The Corroboree

abandoned

Edited by dworx

Sounds promising. Thanks for the info'.

have read about this.. looks/ sounds pretty effective.

don't know if it's been mentioned on the forums already, but I have family friends that swear by chelation for curing cancer.. pretty interesting stuff also.

not sure if it cures it, but it hurts like fuck, and also takes out any abnormalities in the skin. i don't know if i had a skin cancer but put it on one spot and as left a scar there like a bullethole.

there is also a drink for internal cancers. basically the same product but called cansema.

good luck to your friend

abandoned

Edited by dworx

heard of it. this person i met went to some skin guru who said that what other doctors had diagnosed as some kind of moderate risk was in fact well on it's way to killing her. he used a topical treatment which he said was illegal, it was very painful and a day or so later the thing fell out of her. she said it had a tentacle which had shriveled back into the part that was on her skin.

the only reason i tried it was because my gf through she had cancer on her lip, a sunburn that didn't go away. she tried the salve for a couple years, with no success but recently went to hospital, had it cut wasn't cancer just a leasion. just a little tip to not tell your doc, our doc went besurk when he was told, because he didn't prescribe a cancer cream himself one of his pharamceutical brands.

would be of worth to get a biopsy done before trying the salve

abandoned

Edited by dworx

the funny thing is that his creams do the same thing.

This may or may not be the same stuff dworx but a friend of mine has some cream she is using on her skin cancers that eats them away....it is gruesome to look at and it looks real painful but she swears by it....she says it leaves anything healthy alone and only attacks the cancer, roots and all...you can actually see the roots of it as it eats it away...pretty yuck....

only thing that concerns me with what she is doing is she has never been to a doc to let him have a look.....she doesn't trust them...

I will ask her today to clarify what it is and get back to you....

I have read recently that lemon juice kills cancer cells as well as bi carb of soda.....I gargle bi carb each and every day as it stops tooth decay in its tracks....plus it is a much better arse wash than soap.....also a friend of mine is on chemo for breast cancer and she has been told to gargle it daily as it kills off mouth ulcers which is a common side effect of the chemo...

abandoned

Edited by dworx

I have read recently that lemon juice kills cancer cells as well as bi carb of soda.....I gargle bi carb each and every day as it stops tooth decay in its tracks....plus it is a much better arse wash than soap.....also a friend of mine is on chemo for breast cancer and she has been told to gargle it daily as it kills off mouth ulcers which is a common side effect of the chemo...

yeah it can fester up pretty bad and go in quite deep too. there are a few remedies out there, molasses, bi carb, apricot pips, cayenne, just from memory, there are others but can't think of them at the moment.

pretty sure the dvd dwork is mentioning is called the answer to cancer?

Edited by spudamore

abandoned

Edited by dworx

!

Edited by Magicdirt

WOW!.....If true....WOW.....how many needless deaths and suffering? I can't help think but if it was curing people as stated, word of mouth would surely have taken over....How could they bury results? Nothing surprises me anymore though....not in the realms of science and fraud at least anyway...

!

Edited by Magicdirt

abandoned

Edited by dworx

!

Edited by Magicdirt

abandoned

Edited by dworx

abandoned

Edited by dworx

abandoned

Edited by dworx

Hey hutch what is the outcome same - no same?

If anyone else has any natural cures for the Big C or anything else, would be cool if you posted them, to share the knowledge.

Sorry, I did ask her about this...she has no idea what it is she is using but she buys it off a guy in Bundaberg...I'de say it is the same stuff...It makes for a serious wound...you can see the roots....She was telling me that she new of a guy who thought he had a small growth on his skull so he rubbed it into his whole head.. apparently lesions broke out all over his skull and he was sick for a long while...but cancer free..

could be just another urban legend...

abandoned

Edited by dworx

If anyone else has any natural cures for the Big C or anything else, would be cool if you posted them, to share the knowledge.

Hi Dworx, just look into the whole concept of cancer as a chronical carbohydrate intoxication. Also read something about the classical Atkins Diet. If i would have cancer, i´d immedietly cut all carbs from my diet. In addition to the regular treatment. In my eyes, theres no way around that if your already sick. bye Eg