The Corroboree
Foo

New friend

My first Kat. Im yet to name the little dude, but hes pretty awesome all the same.

post-8013-0-31831000-1301658144_thumb.jp

post-8013-0-18685800-1301662961_thumb.jp

post-8013-0-61025000-1301662997_thumb.jp

post-8013-0-40945500-1301663006_thumb.jp

post-8013-0-31831000-1301658144_thumb.jpg

post-8013-0-18685800-1301662961_thumb.jpg

post-8013-0-61025000-1301662997_thumb.jpg

post-8013-0-40945500-1301663006_thumb.jpg

post-8013-0-31831000-1301658144_thumb.jpg

post-8013-0-18685800-1301662961_thumb.jpg

post-8013-0-61025000-1301662997_thumb.jpg

post-8013-0-40945500-1301663006_thumb.jpg

gosh darned, cute as a button,

counting the days when i can culture the feline energy,

aw what a little cutie!!

Be careful cats can be addictive, don't ask me how many I have! :P

At one point i lived in a flat w/2 cats & 9 kittens...mayhem.

Our 15 year old cat died on New Years Eve. Going to go on holiday & get a rescued one early next year. Hope it's as cute as yours eatfoo. Looks like a real cool customer.

Aww he's beautiful! Looks just like an old cat of ours who we named Soxie (socks on his feet, real original I know lol). Have you had cats before, Eatfoo?

My cat is chock-full of personality and is so devoted to me it's rediculous, she sits on the back of my wheelchair going for a ride for whatever I'm doing around the house lol. I also "spoke" a LOT to her since she was little and now she's quite talkative and actually understands a lot of my babble. When I'm in a altered state esp Lucy, the interaction we have is almost kind of telepathic, not to mention her soft fur is lovely to stroke.

My first Kat. Im yet to name the little dude, but hes pretty awesome all the same.

He looks like a Gizmo ? Or khat? Cats can be great companions. Kittens are funny little critters to play with, but boy, those claws can smart.

And oops I forgot to say, if you've never had cats before, it's a lot easier to get them into the habit of letting you clip their nails if you gently fondle and massage their paws from a young age.

I highly recommend the following on funnyfungus:

sdfsdf

Edited by Teljkon

I highly recommend the following on funnyfungus:

who wouldn't love a bit a pussy after watching that YouTube clip.The cat at the end of that vid' is smart,it keeps flushing the toilet to play with the water.clever.

Edit: Posting from an ipod makes mistakes.:wacko:

Edited by Amazonian

Aww he's beautiful! Looks just like an old cat of ours who we named Soxie (socks on his feet, real original I know lol). Have you had cats before, Eatfoo?

My cat is chock-full of personality and is so devoted to me it's rediculous, she sits on the back of my wheelchair going for a ride for whatever I'm doing around the house lol. I also "spoke" a LOT to her since she was little and now she's quite talkative and actually understands a lot of my babble. When I'm in a altered state esp Lucy, the interaction we have is almost kind of telepathic, not to mention her soft fur is lovely to stroke.

my cat talks too! she says "nooo!" when you pick her up and it always sounds like she says my name when she wants food. she even said "andrew" to my boyfriend one day, trying to get him to open the door.

Siamese or Oriental by any chance, bogfrog? :P

if i ever got a cat i would call him Fez! but apart from muchly admiring their physique i find domestic cats... distasteful... hate is definitely too strong... no offense though eatfoo! he's definitely cute, but i can't help but think...say... pauline hanson must have been cute as a baby too...

sorry :blush:

A lot of people are not keen on cats. There is a side to a cat that goes outside, hunts ,mauls and kills(As cat owners, we are actually encouraging it, as we entice the cat to play with feathers on a string, store bought mice ,etc... ). It is their instinct to hunt. ( i am not saying i want them to go out and hunt). You do get some lazy ones that are not interested in the chase. Then you get the other side of a cat, a loving friendly side.

My cats are house bound between dusk and dawn. One of my cats catches mice, doesn't kill or harm it ,but brings it inside to show me and then lets it go in the house right in front of me.

@ eatfoo, May you have many years of pussy pleasure.... meaning cat company (keep your mind out of the gutter people).:lol:

Your kitten is very cute eatfoo, love how he's sitting on the couch with his little legs under him. My flatmate just adopted a girl kitten a couple of days ago, she's only a bit over eight weeks old and she's tiny. wub.gif