The Corroboree
sharxx101

Melbourne meet Celebrate Autumn

Sorry all, not looking good for making it, have a function at 1pm (timing ey) amongst other things. Apologies for prior convo's with some members, things are complicated, will try to be in touch.

No way im makin this one.

Are you sure you two aren't hook'n up without us to do something better.....

OH well, I will leave the Pallet of Crownies , Bucket of Gelato and the Naked Go Go Dancers at home then....

:lol:

Edited by Amazonian

Are you sure you two aren't hook'n up without us to do something better.....

OH well, I will leave the Pallet of Crownies , Bucket of Gelato and the Naked Go Go Dancers at home then....

:lol:

Whoah...take it easy there Amazonian.....many others would definitely hop into a pallet of Crownies and enjoy a good ogle at some classy Go Go ing.

:P

^ What and no Gelato/gelati, that is the best tempter of the three IMO. We could have made spiders, you know, fizzy drink and ice-cream.....

Just trying to tempt the boys is all .:)

Edited by Amazonian

^ What and no Gelato/gelati, that is the best tempter of the three IMO. We could have made spiders, you know, fizzy drink and ice-cream.....

Just trying to tempt the boys is all .:)

I know i know...mmmmmm gelato mmmmm spiders mm mmmm m

that's why i've only got one tooth left

Got a couple of pedro cuts laying around I was gonna bring If anyone wants some, see you all Saturday.

just a reminder if anyone wants a lift BACK from the gardens i can offer lifts back. anyone who is training it there i can offer a lift to the station or if you live between the RBG and frankston then i will happily give you a lift back.

cant wait!

just a reminder if anyone wants a lift BACK from the gardens i can offer lifts back. anyone who is training it there i can offer a lift to the station or if you live between the RBG and frankston then i will happily give you a lift back.

cant wait!

People just be advised that ubza's vano'nolimit's has no shit bars,door handles, latches etc on the inside.

lol

Sounds like another lovely day in the gardens.

see you all there

hey guys

im really keen to go and meet ya'll. since ive never been, where abouts in the park u meet? will you still be there if i get there 2-3?

sorry for asking this things so late, havent had easy acces to internet in the last few weeks

hope i can make it

Edited by chirimoya

ahh shit wont be able to make it tomorrow, need to catch up with you though sharxx will contact you in the next week. things are pretty hectic for me currently. have a good one all

Cool, lucky i checked the forum out! been meaning to make it to one of these for a long time and if nothing untoward happens to me before hand i should have the pleasure of meeting some of you fellas tomorrow, if we havnt already met somewhere along the line before :lol: ..

hey guys

im really keen to go and meet ya'll. since ive never been, where abouts in the park u meet? will you still be there if i get there 2-3?

sorry for asking this things so late, havent had easy acces to internet in the last few weeks

hope i can make it

Come a long hope to see you there

hey guys

hope i can make it

Come a long hope to see you there

It was nice to see a few new faces today. And gotta tell ya,..... the crusty bread and poppy seed dip...mmm... Divine.Thanks Sharxx.

.Also , once again , thanks peeps for the new additions to my growing plant collection.

I love this place.

Thanks to everyone that came to the meet! It was one to remember.

Thanks Ama for the lemon tree it will go in the ground tomorrow.

Ether you are beautiful! And so is that dip :)

See you all at the next meet

crap! really wanted to go. but me and mctooths had (still have....) an important assignment to do. sina i'm sorry if you brought me that plant i asked for and i wasn't there to give it the loving home it deserves. i hope nothing gets in my way next time.

is there usually a winter meet? winter is my favourite season.

Hey guys,

I'm here at the pavilion. Been waiting nearly an hour. Where is everyone? It was Sunday, right?

Was a great day.

When I turned up it was just sharxx and Amazonian but before long more and more heads started to drift in and soon the turnout was very good! Love the dedication of Melbourne plant heads. Good weather in the end and good food thanks to the generosity of many.

Spent most of my time immersed in conversation, only had the brief chance of a stroll and managed to take the opportunity to do the usual rounds, culminating in a nose full of lovely Zieria citriodora twigs.

Am generally amazed by the intelligence, resourcefulness and humanity of people turning up at the Melb meets, if I had to start a post apocalyptic subsistence community with anyone it would be you guys!

Hey guys,

I'm here at the pavilion. Been waiting nearly an hour. Where is everyone? It was Sunday, right?

We saw you coming and all hid in the bushes,:lol:

Hope you can make the next one

Yeah, me too. Fate has kept me away the last few, but I've been training and I'm ready to kick Fate in the happy-sacks if he tries to stand in my way again.

See you then.

I don't remember getting there, I have a vague recollection of being there, and then it was the next day... What a ripper!!!

I don't remember getting there, I have a vague recollection of being there, and then it was the next day... What a ripper!!!

LMFAO

you played music for us bro...'member....

cheers to you germinator

LMFAO

you played music for us bro...'member....

cheers to you germinator

Thanks man. I kinda' remember but it's all a little hazy :bong::wink:

I do remember however, that EVERYONE there was cool as cool, best meet I've been to. I hafta' stop missin' 'em..

Cheers to all who were there.

:uzi::crux: